Hello! It’s Thursday and you know that means it is time for a Create with Connie and Mary Thursday Challenge. It’s a fun sketch for you to try this week!
I used my new Wrapped Bouquet bundle for my card this week. I had received the stamp set as a door prize and went ahead and got the dies to go with it! I can’t wait to use it for my Mother’s Day cards this year! This bundle looks GREAT with the new In Colors! I used ALL of them on here!
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Fresh Freesia cardstock, scored at 5-1/2 and folded.
- On top the 1-1/2 x 6 piece of Pansy Petals Designer Paper was added across the front of a 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Basic White cardstock, then trimmed off.
- A 1/2 x 3 piece of Fresh Freesia cardstock was added across the front.
- The bouquet was stamped with Soft Succulent Ink on Basic White cardstock, then colored with Fresh Freesia, Pale Papaya and Polished Pink Stampin Blends. It was cut with the Wrapped Flowers Dies.
- The stems were cut from Soft Succulent and Evening Evergreen cardstock with the Wrapped Flowers dies.
- The newspaper was cut from Gray Granite cardstock with the Wrapped Flowers Die, then stamped with the newsprint in Gray Granite Ink. It was folded and added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals and the flowers placed inside with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Some Linen Thread was wrapped around the newspaper and tied in a bow.
- The greeting from Wrapped Bouquet was stamped with Evening Evergreen Ink on Basic White and cut with the 1″ Circle Die, then added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
So pretty! Go check out what the rest of the Challenge Team did with this sketch over on Create with Connie and Mary!
Make someone HAPPY by sharing one of the projects from our next Collection using the RAINBOW OF HAPPINESS STAMP SET and BRILLIANT RAINBOW DIES! Use the stamps and/or dies to create rainbows in your favorite colors! Mix and match the hearts, raindrops, clouds and texture images with the greetings! We've combined this RAINBOW OF HAPPINESS Bundle with the SUNSHINE & RAINBOWS Designer Paper for a coordinated look. Our RAINBOW OF HAPPINESS COLLECTION has SIX projects - FOUR step-by-step card tutorials AND two 3D treat favors that will be perfect to share! See more details HERE!
We are calling for SPRING in our next Collection from the January-June Mini Catalog using the DAFFODIL DAYDREAM STAMP SET and DAFFODIL DIES! These spring flower images are perfect for coloring or use the dies to build flowers in a variety of colors! We've combined this Daffodil Daydream Bundle with the FREE Sale-A-Bration Daffodil Afternoon Designer Paper for a coordinated look. Our DAFFODIL DAYDREAM COLLECTION has THREE step-by-step card tutorials (one a special fold!) and a useful 3D project, perfect for your desk! See more details here!