Hello! It’s Thursday and you know that means it is time for a Create with Connie and Mary Thursday Challenge. It’s a fun sketch for you to try this week!
I used my new Wrapped Bouquet bundle for my card this week. I had received the stamp set as a door prize and went ahead and got the dies to go with it! I can’t wait to use it for my Mother’s Day cards this year! This bundle looks GREAT with the new In Colors! I used ALL of them on here!
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Fresh Freesia cardstock, scored at 5-1/2 and folded.
- On top the 1-1/2 x 6 piece of Pansy Petals Designer Paper was added across the front of a 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Basic White cardstock, then trimmed off.
- A 1/2 x 3 piece of Fresh Freesia cardstock was added across the front.
- The bouquet was stamped with Soft Succulent Ink on Basic White cardstock, then colored with Fresh Freesia, Pale Papaya and Polished Pink Stampin Blends. It was cut with the Wrapped Flowers Dies.
- The stems were cut from Soft Succulent and Evening Evergreen cardstock with the Wrapped Flowers dies.
- The newspaper was cut from Gray Granite cardstock with the Wrapped Flowers Die, then stamped with the newsprint in Gray Granite Ink. It was folded and added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals and the flowers placed inside with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Some Linen Thread was wrapped around the newspaper and tied in a bow.
- The greeting from Wrapped Bouquet was stamped with Evening Evergreen Ink on Basic White and cut with the 1″ Circle Die, then added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
So pretty! Go check out what the rest of the Challenge Team did with this sketch over on Create with Connie and Mary!
Our next online class collection from the NEW Annual Catalog is the gorgeous HAND-PENNED PETALS COLLECTION! Oh my! What a BEAUTIFUL floral set that you can color with the included solid stamp images or coloring tools! We did a little of both! We've used HAND-PENNED PETALS STAMP SET, PENNED FLOWERS DIES with the coordinating HAND-PENNED DESIGNER PAPER for a bursting bouquet of flower cards! You'll get EIGHT card tutorials with this Collection! See more details here!
Our second featured online class collection from the NEW Annual Catalog is the stunning nature BEAUTY OF FRIENDSHIP BUNDLE! With both stamped tree images and detailed tree dies, along with inspiring greetings, this one is a MUST-HAVE! We had SO much fun coming up with these tutorials for a multi-seasonal Collection full of color! You'll get three card ideas (one a fun-fold!) and a pretty home-décor item you'll have sitting out all year long! See more details here!
Use HOST CODE: QUXEUA2X