Hello! It’s Thursday and you know that means it is time for a Create with Connie and Mary Thursday Challenge. This week is a bright color combination with one of the new In Colors!
I decided to pull out my Simply Succulent bundle…one of the sets that will be in the new catalog for today’s card! I thought the colors would work well with it!
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Soft Succulent cardstock, scored at 5-1/2 and folded.
- A 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Basic White added on top. The thanks greeting was stamped with Memento Black Ink in the lower right corner.
- A 3 x 4 piece of Bumblebee In Colors Designer Paper was added on top.
- Next a 1/2 x 5 piece of Cajun Craze was added diagonally.
- The succulent and pot images were stamped with Memento Black Ink on Basic White, then colored with the Cajun Craze Combo, Soft Succulent Combo and Dark Daffodil Delight Stampin’ Blends. They were cut with the Dies, then added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- A trio of Genial Gems were added to the background.
Go check out what the rest of the Challenge Team did with this color combination over on Create with Connie and Mary!
We are calling for SPRING in our next Collection from the January-June Mini Catalog using the DAFFODIL DAYDREAM STAMP SET and DAFFODIL DIES! These spring flower images are perfect for coloring or use the dies to build flowers in a variety of colors! We've combined this Daffodil Daydream Bundle with the FREE Sale-A-Bration Daffodil Afternoon Designer Paper for a coordinated look. Our DAFFODIL DAYDREAM COLLECTION has THREE step-by-step card tutorials (one a special fold!) and a useful 3D project, perfect for your desk! See more details here!
Our next Collection in the January-June Mini Catalog is the darling SWEET CONVERSATIONS STAMP SET and SWEET HEARTS DIES! These cute heart graphics can be used for more than Valentine's Day, think birthdays, anniversaries, weddings...or anytime you want to share a little heart love! We've combined this Sweet Conversations Bundle with the Sweet Talk Designer Paper which also has stripes and non-Valentine prints! Our SWEET CONVERSATIONS COLLECTION has THREE step-by-step card tutorials (one a special fold!) and a cute 3D project to fill with treats! See more details here!