Hello! It’s Thursday and you know that means it is time for a Create with Connie and Mary Thursday Challenge. This week is a bright color combination with one of the new In Colors!
I decided to pull out my Simply Succulent bundle…one of the sets that will be in the new catalog for today’s card! I thought the colors would work well with it!
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Soft Succulent cardstock, scored at 5-1/2 and folded.
- A 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Basic White added on top. The thanks greeting was stamped with Memento Black Ink in the lower right corner.
- A 3 x 4 piece of Bumblebee In Colors Designer Paper was added on top.
- Next a 1/2 x 5 piece of Cajun Craze was added diagonally.
- The succulent and pot images were stamped with Memento Black Ink on Basic White, then colored with the Cajun Craze Combo, Soft Succulent Combo and Dark Daffodil Delight Stampin’ Blends. They were cut with the Dies, then added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- A trio of Genial Gems were added to the background.
Go check out what the rest of the Challenge Team did with this color combination over on Create with Connie and Mary!
Ghosts, Skulls, Cats and Pumpkins are hanging out here on Create with Connie and Mary with our CUTEST HALLOWEEN COLLECTION of tutorials! We've designed FOUR fun and easy Halloween favors to give to the ghosts and goblins around your house or workplace! These exclusive treat favors use the CUTEST HALLOWEEN STAMP SET and HALLOWEEN PUNCH, along with the Cute Halloween Designer Paper, and are sure to make the recipient smile! See details here!
We're excited to use Stampin' Up!'s PRETTY PUMPKINS BUNDLE for our next Collection to get us ready for fall! The bundle features pumpkins and vines and leaves...oh my! You'll get three card tutorials (one a special fold card) and a cute fall décor piece you can set out to hold your favorite candy, flowers, or other small items (it's also PERFECT for a tiered tray display!) We've paired the PRETTY PUMPKINS STAMP SET and DETAILED PUMPKIN DIES with the earthy tones of the Beauty of the Earth Designer Paper in this new collection of tutorials. More details here!
Use HOST CODE: W9B3G9EM