Hello! It’s Thursday and you know that means it is time for a Create with Connie and Mary Thursday Challenge. This week is a bright color combination with one of the new In Colors!
I decided to pull out my Simply Succulent bundle…one of the sets that will be in the new catalog for today’s card! I thought the colors would work well with it!
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Soft Succulent cardstock, scored at 5-1/2 and folded.
- A 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Basic White added on top. The thanks greeting was stamped with Memento Black Ink in the lower right corner.
- A 3 x 4 piece of Bumblebee In Colors Designer Paper was added on top.
- Next a 1/2 x 5 piece of Cajun Craze was added diagonally.
- The succulent and pot images were stamped with Memento Black Ink on Basic White, then colored with the Cajun Craze Combo, Soft Succulent Combo and Dark Daffodil Delight Stampin’ Blends. They were cut with the Dies, then added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- A trio of Genial Gems were added to the background.
Go check out what the rest of the Challenge Team did with this color combination over on Create with Connie and Mary!
Wow! Have you noticed Stampin' Up!'s PLENTIFUL PLANTS BUNDLE in the new Annual Catalog? So many fun plants and containers to mix and match, plus there is a macramé hanger in it! We've used the PLENTIFUL PLANTS STAMP SET AND PERFECT PLANTS DIES with the coordinating BLOOM WHERE YOU ARE PLANTED DESIGNER PAPER in this Collection! You'll get three card tutorials (one a fun fold) and a cute little container idea to make for yourself or give as a little gift! More details here!
You don't need to be a "Top Chef" to enjoy our new WHAT'S COOKIN' COLLECTION! These cooking utensils and greeting images are SO fun for the baker or cook in your life! We've used the WHAT'S COOKIN' STAMP SET and COOKIN' DIES with the BRIGHTS 6x6 Designer Paper in this Collection! You'll get three card tutorials (one a fun fold) and a sweet (or savory!) packaging idea that makes a great gift for your host/hostess! See more details HERE!
Use HOST CODE: FMKEVSGR