Hello! It’s Thursday and you know that means it is time for a Create with Connie and Mary Thursday Challenge. It is a fun sketch challenge!
PUNCH ART GNOME
I’ve done several Gnome punch art cards before. This one I saw from Chiaki Haverstick was updated with the Strawberry, Daisy and Ice Cream punches! SOOOOO fun and easy! Here is my version!
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Night of Navy cardstock, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- The 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Gray Granite cardstock was embossed with the Painted Texture Embossing Folder.
- The 2-1/2 x 3-1/2 Well Suited Designer Paper was added to the front on the right side.
- Strips of Poppy Parade, Gray Granite and Night of Navy were added to the front staggered.
- A circle was cut from Basic White cardstock with the Layering Circles Die. It was stamped with the greeting from A Good Man
- The gnome body was punched from Night of Navy with the Strawberry punch upside down. The feet from Basic Black with the Strawberry stem punch. The arms in Blushing Bride and Night of Navy with the Daisy Punch. The beard from Basic White punched with the Strawberry leaf. The nose with Blushing Bride punched with a 3/8″ Circle. The hat punched from Well Suited DSP with the Ice Cream Punch. All were put together and added to the circle with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Two navy rhinestones form the Holiday Rhinestones were added to the background.
I love this little gnome! Go check out what the rest of the Challenge Team did with this sketch challenge over on Create with Connie and Mary!
Ghosts, Skulls, Cats and Pumpkins are hanging out here on Create with Connie and Mary with our CUTEST HALLOWEEN COLLECTION of tutorials! We've designed FOUR fun and easy Halloween favors to give to the ghosts and goblins around your house or workplace! These exclusive treat favors use the CUTEST HALLOWEEN STAMP SET and HALLOWEEN PUNCH, along with the Cute Halloween Designer Paper, and are sure to make the recipient smile! See details here!
We're excited to use Stampin' Up!'s PRETTY PUMPKINS BUNDLE for our next Collection to get us ready for fall! The bundle features pumpkins and vines and leaves...oh my! You'll get three card tutorials (one a special fold card) and a cute fall décor piece you can set out to hold your favorite candy, flowers, or other small items (it's also PERFECT for a tiered tray display!) We've paired the PRETTY PUMPKINS STAMP SET and DETAILED PUMPKIN DIES with the earthy tones of the Beauty of the Earth Designer Paper in this new collection of tutorials. More details here!
Use HOST CODE: W9B3G9EM