Hello! It’s Thursday and you know that means it is time for a Create with Connie and Mary Thursday Challenge. It is a fun sketch challenge!
PUNCH ART GNOME
I’ve done several Gnome punch art cards before. This one I saw from Chiaki Haverstick was updated with the Strawberry, Daisy and Ice Cream punches! SOOOOO fun and easy! Here is my version!
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Night of Navy cardstock, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- The 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Gray Granite cardstock was embossed with the Painted Texture Embossing Folder.
- The 2-1/2 x 3-1/2 Well Suited Designer Paper was added to the front on the right side.
- Strips of Poppy Parade, Gray Granite and Night of Navy were added to the front staggered.
- A circle was cut from Basic White cardstock with the Layering Circles Die. It was stamped with the greeting from A Good Man
- The gnome body was punched from Night of Navy with the Strawberry punch upside down. The feet from Basic Black with the Strawberry stem punch. The arms in Blushing Bride and Night of Navy with the Daisy Punch. The beard from Basic White punched with the Strawberry leaf. The nose with Blushing Bride punched with a 3/8″ Circle. The hat punched from Well Suited DSP with the Ice Cream Punch. All were put together and added to the circle with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Two navy rhinestones form the Holiday Rhinestones were added to the background.
I love this little gnome! Go check out what the rest of the Challenge Team did with this sketch challenge over on Create with Connie and Mary!
We are calling for SPRING in our next Collection from the January-June Mini Catalog using the DAFFODIL DAYDREAM STAMP SET and DAFFODIL DIES! These spring flower images are perfect for coloring or use the dies to build flowers in a variety of colors! We've combined this Daffodil Daydream Bundle with the FREE Sale-A-Bration Daffodil Afternoon Designer Paper for a coordinated look. Our DAFFODIL DAYDREAM COLLECTION has THREE step-by-step card tutorials (one a special fold!) and a useful 3D project, perfect for your desk! See more details here!
Our next Collection in the January-June Mini Catalog is the darling SWEET CONVERSATIONS STAMP SET and SWEET HEARTS DIES! These cute heart graphics can be used for more than Valentine's Day, think birthdays, anniversaries, weddings...or anytime you want to share a little heart love! We've combined this Sweet Conversations Bundle with the Sweet Talk Designer Paper which also has stripes and non-Valentine prints! Our SWEET CONVERSATIONS COLLECTION has THREE step-by-step card tutorials (one a special fold!) and a cute 3D project to fill with treats! See more details here!