Hello! It’s Thursday and you know that means it is time for a Create with Connie and Mary Thursday Challenge. It is a pretty color combination!
I decided to use the beautiful Hand-Penned Designer Paper for the colors I needed for the color challenge!
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Flirty Flamingo cardstock, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- On top is a 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Hand-Penned Designer Paper.
- A 2-1/2 x 3-1/4 piece of Night of Navy cardstock towards the left side.
- A 3/8 x 4 strip of Flirty Flamingo cardstock was added to the left side, then a 1/2 x 3-3/4 piece of Bumblebee cardstock on top.
- A 2-1/4 x 3-1/2 piece of Basic White has the floral die cut with Penned Flowers Dies from Flirty Flamingo cardstock and adhered with Monoadhesive Glue.
- The greeting was stamped with Night of Navy Ink.
- Some Opal Rounds were colored with Night of Navy Stampin’ Blends and added to the center of the flowers.
Love that Designer Paper! Go check out what the rest of the Challenge Team did with this color combination over on Create with Connie and Mary!
Up next from the NEW Annual Catalog is the SWEET AS A PEACH STAMP SET, PEACH DIES with the coordinating YOU'RE A PEACH DESIGNER PAPER for an OH SO SWEET collection! You'll get three card tutorials (one a fun fold) and a trio of stationery projects great for gift giving (or make for yourself)! That's a total of SIX step-by-step tutorials! See more details HERE!
Our next online class collection from the NEW Annual Catalog is the gorgeous HAND-PENNED PETALS COLLECTION! Oh my! What a BEAUTIFUL floral set that you can color with the included solid stamp images or coloring tools! We did a little of both! We've used HAND-PENNED PETALS STAMP SET, PENNED FLOWERS DIES with the coordinating HAND-PENNED DESIGNER PAPER for a bursting bouquet of flower cards! You'll get EIGHT card tutorials with this Collection! See more details here!
Use HOST CODE: QUXEUA2X