Hello! It’s Thursday and you know that means it is time for a Create with Connie and Mary Thursday Challenge. It’s a FUN sketch this week!
I wanted to use something a little different on my card today, so I used the In the Wild Designer Paper with the A Good Man greeting! Now I know I want to get that Wild Cats Bundle!
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Evening Evergreen cardstock, scored at 5-1/2 and folded.
- A 2-3/4 x 5-1/4 piece of In the Wild Designer Paper was added down the center.
- A 3 x 3 piece of Basic White cardstock was stamped with the greeting from A Good Man in Evening Evergreen Ink. It was added to a 3-1/4 x 3-1/4 piece o Soft Succulent cardstock, then adhered to the front.
- A 1/2 x 4 piece of In The Wild DSP was added across the front.
- The tiger was cut from the In The Wild DSP and added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- A trio of Holiday Rhinestones were added to the background.
One of the dads in our family will get this card for Father’s Day! So, go check out what the rest of the Challenge Team did with this sketch over on Create with Connie and Mary!
Wow! Have you noticed Stampin' Up!'s PLENTIFUL PLANTS BUNDLE in the new Annual Catalog? So many fun plants and containers to mix and match, plus there is a macramé hanger in it! We've used the PLENTIFUL PLANTS STAMP SET AND PERFECT PLANTS DIES with the coordinating BLOOM WHERE YOU ARE PLANTED DESIGNER PAPER in this Collection! You'll get three card tutorials (one a fun fold) and a cute little container idea to make for yourself or give as a little gift! More details here!
You don't need to be a "Top Chef" to enjoy our new WHAT'S COOKIN' COLLECTION! These cooking utensils and greeting images are SO fun for the baker or cook in your life! We've used the WHAT'S COOKIN' STAMP SET and COOKIN' DIES with the BRIGHTS 6x6 Designer Paper in this Collection! You'll get three card tutorials (one a fun fold) and a sweet (or savory!) packaging idea that makes a great gift for your host/hostess! See more details HERE!
Use HOST CODE: FMKEVSGR