Hello! It’s Thursday and you know that means it is time for a Create with Connie and Mary Thursday Challenge. It’s a FUN sketch this week!
I wanted to use something a little different on my card today, so I used the In the Wild Designer Paper with the A Good Man greeting! Now I know I want to get that Wild Cats Bundle!
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Evening Evergreen cardstock, scored at 5-1/2 and folded.
- A 2-3/4 x 5-1/4 piece of In the Wild Designer Paper was added down the center.
- A 3 x 3 piece of Basic White cardstock was stamped with the greeting from A Good Man in Evening Evergreen Ink. It was added to a 3-1/4 x 3-1/4 piece o Soft Succulent cardstock, then adhered to the front.
- A 1/2 x 4 piece of In The Wild DSP was added across the front.
- The tiger was cut from the In The Wild DSP and added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- A trio of Holiday Rhinestones were added to the background.
One of the dads in our family will get this card for Father’s Day! So, go check out what the rest of the Challenge Team did with this sketch over on Create with Connie and Mary!
Ghosts, Skulls, Cats and Pumpkins are hanging out here on Create with Connie and Mary with our CUTEST HALLOWEEN COLLECTION of tutorials! We've designed FOUR fun and easy Halloween favors to give to the ghosts and goblins around your house or workplace! These exclusive treat favors use the CUTEST HALLOWEEN STAMP SET and HALLOWEEN PUNCH, along with the Cute Halloween Designer Paper, and are sure to make the recipient smile! See details here!
We're excited to use Stampin' Up!'s PRETTY PUMPKINS BUNDLE for our next Collection to get us ready for fall! The bundle features pumpkins and vines and leaves...oh my! You'll get three card tutorials (one a special fold card) and a cute fall décor piece you can set out to hold your favorite candy, flowers, or other small items (it's also PERFECT for a tiered tray display!) We've paired the PRETTY PUMPKINS STAMP SET and DETAILED PUMPKIN DIES with the earthy tones of the Beauty of the Earth Designer Paper in this new collection of tutorials. More details here!
Use HOST CODE: W9B3G9EM