Hello! It’s Thursday and you know that means it is time for a Create with Connie and Mary Thursday Challenge. This is a fun and different sketch challenge this week!
I had this Plentiful Plants bundle sitting on my desk and an idea for this sketch just popped right into my head using it! Took about 5 minutes to cut and put it together! LOVE it! Hardly any stamping…just used the DSP!
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Evening Evergreen, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- A 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Grey Granite is added on top.
- Two patterns of Bloom Where You Are Planted DSP were cut 1-3/4 x 3-1/2 and added overlapping on the front.
- A 2-1/2 x 3-1/2 piece of Basic White was added to the right side.
- The plant and container were hand-cut from the DSP (I love this sheet of plant images!) and added to the Basic White piece with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- A 1/2 x 3 piece of Cinnamon Cider was added across the top.
- The greeting was stamped on scrap Basic White cardstock with Evening Evergreen Ink and punched with the Double Oval Punch. It was added with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- A 6″ length of Linen Thread was tied in a bow and added to the plant with a Mini Glue Dot.
LOVE this sketch! I’ll be using it again soon! Go check out what the rest of the Challenge Team did with this sketch over on Create with Connie and Mary!
We are calling for SPRING in our next Collection from the January-June Mini Catalog using the DAFFODIL DAYDREAM STAMP SET and DAFFODIL DIES! These spring flower images are perfect for coloring or use the dies to build flowers in a variety of colors! We've combined this Daffodil Daydream Bundle with the FREE Sale-A-Bration Daffodil Afternoon Designer Paper for a coordinated look. Our DAFFODIL DAYDREAM COLLECTION has THREE step-by-step card tutorials (one a special fold!) and a useful 3D project, perfect for your desk! See more details here!
Our next Collection in the January-June Mini Catalog is the darling SWEET CONVERSATIONS STAMP SET and SWEET HEARTS DIES! These cute heart graphics can be used for more than Valentine's Day, think birthdays, anniversaries, weddings...or anytime you want to share a little heart love! We've combined this Sweet Conversations Bundle with the Sweet Talk Designer Paper which also has stripes and non-Valentine prints! Our SWEET CONVERSATIONS COLLECTION has THREE step-by-step card tutorials (one a special fold!) and a cute 3D project to fill with treats! See more details here!