Hello! It’s Thursday and you know that means it is time for a Create with Connie and Mary Thursday Challenge. This is a fun and different sketch challenge this week!
I had this Plentiful Plants bundle sitting on my desk and an idea for this sketch just popped right into my head using it! Took about 5 minutes to cut and put it together! LOVE it! Hardly any stamping…just used the DSP!
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Evening Evergreen, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- A 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Grey Granite is added on top.
- Two patterns of Bloom Where You Are Planted DSP were cut 1-3/4 x 3-1/2 and added overlapping on the front.
- A 2-1/2 x 3-1/2 piece of Basic White was added to the right side.
- The plant and container were hand-cut from the DSP (I love this sheet of plant images!) and added to the Basic White piece with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- A 1/2 x 3 piece of Cinnamon Cider was added across the top.
- The greeting was stamped on scrap Basic White cardstock with Evening Evergreen Ink and punched with the Double Oval Punch. It was added with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- A 6″ length of Linen Thread was tied in a bow and added to the plant with a Mini Glue Dot.
LOVE this sketch! I’ll be using it again soon! Go check out what the rest of the Challenge Team did with this sketch over on Create with Connie and Mary!
Ghosts, Skulls, Cats and Pumpkins are hanging out here on Create with Connie and Mary with our CUTEST HALLOWEEN COLLECTION of tutorials! We've designed FOUR fun and easy Halloween favors to give to the ghosts and goblins around your house or workplace! These exclusive treat favors use the CUTEST HALLOWEEN STAMP SET and HALLOWEEN PUNCH, along with the Cute Halloween Designer Paper, and are sure to make the recipient smile! See details here!
We're excited to use Stampin' Up!'s PRETTY PUMPKINS BUNDLE for our next Collection to get us ready for fall! The bundle features pumpkins and vines and leaves...oh my! You'll get three card tutorials (one a special fold card) and a cute fall décor piece you can set out to hold your favorite candy, flowers, or other small items (it's also PERFECT for a tiered tray display!) We've paired the PRETTY PUMPKINS STAMP SET and DETAILED PUMPKIN DIES with the earthy tones of the Beauty of the Earth Designer Paper in this new collection of tutorials. More details here!
Use HOST CODE: W9B3G9EM