Hello! It’s Thursday and you know that means it is time for a Create with Connie and Mary Thursday Challenge. This is a fun and different sketch challenge this week!
I had this Plentiful Plants bundle sitting on my desk and an idea for this sketch just popped right into my head using it! Took about 5 minutes to cut and put it together! LOVE it! Hardly any stamping…just used the DSP!
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Evening Evergreen, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- A 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Grey Granite is added on top.
- Two patterns of Bloom Where You Are Planted DSP were cut 1-3/4 x 3-1/2 and added overlapping on the front.
- A 2-1/2 x 3-1/2 piece of Basic White was added to the right side.
- The plant and container were hand-cut from the DSP (I love this sheet of plant images!) and added to the Basic White piece with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- A 1/2 x 3 piece of Cinnamon Cider was added across the top.
- The greeting was stamped on scrap Basic White cardstock with Evening Evergreen Ink and punched with the Double Oval Punch. It was added with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- A 6″ length of Linen Thread was tied in a bow and added to the plant with a Mini Glue Dot.
LOVE this sketch! I’ll be using it again soon! Go check out what the rest of the Challenge Team did with this sketch over on Create with Connie and Mary!
Wow! Have you noticed Stampin' Up!'s PLENTIFUL PLANTS BUNDLE in the new Annual Catalog? So many fun plants and containers to mix and match, plus there is a macramé hanger in it! We've used the PLENTIFUL PLANTS STAMP SET AND PERFECT PLANTS DIES with the coordinating BLOOM WHERE YOU ARE PLANTED DESIGNER PAPER in this Collection! You'll get three card tutorials (one a fun fold) and a cute little container idea to make for yourself or give as a little gift! More details here!
You don't need to be a "Top Chef" to enjoy our new WHAT'S COOKIN' COLLECTION! These cooking utensils and greeting images are SO fun for the baker or cook in your life! We've used the WHAT'S COOKIN' STAMP SET and COOKIN' DIES with the BRIGHTS 6x6 Designer Paper in this Collection! You'll get three card tutorials (one a fun fold) and a sweet (or savory!) packaging idea that makes a great gift for your host/hostess! See more details HERE!
Use HOST CODE: FMKEVSGR