Hello! It’s Thursday and you know that means it is time for a Create with Connie and Mary Thursday Challenge! This month is “Case the Catalog” and we have this fun card for you to case! Well, actually this isn’t a card…it is one of the little Ombre bags, but you can use the colors, the layout…or the stamp set/dies! Use it as inspiration to create your own card!
PLENTIFUL PLANTS BUNDLE
I decided to follow the sketch on my card and used the Plentiful Plants Bundle. I do love the mix and match capabilities of this set!
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Cherry Cobbler cardstock, scored at 5-1/2 and folded.
- The 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Evening Evergreen was embossed with the Brick & Mortar Embossing Folder and added to the front.
- A 2-3/4 x 3-3/4 piece of Bloom Where You Are Planted DSP was added at a angle, then the reverse brick side was cut to 2-1/2 x 3-1/2 and added to the front.
- A 1/4 x 4 strip of Cherry Cobbler was added across the top.
- The pot from Plentiful Plants was stamped with Cinnamon Cider Ink on Basic White, the leaves with Evening Evergreen Ink, the berries from Cherry Cobbler Ink and all cut with the Perfect Plants Dies. Another set of leaves were cut with the dies from Soft Succulent cardstock. All were assembled on the brick DSP pattern with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- A little note stamp was partially inked with Cherry Cobbler Ink and stamped on a 1/2 x 2 strip of Gray Granite cardstock, then added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- A trio of red Holiday Rhinestones were added to the background.
This set really is SO fun to play with and I love this layout! Go check out what the rest of the Challenge Team did with this “case the catalog” challenge over on Create with Connie and Mary!
Stampin' Up! has outdone themselves with this pretty fall set called Nature's Harvest! It has flowers, leaves, branches and some wonderful greetings and we love the detailed Harvest Dies! For this Collection, we've paired the NATURE'S HARVEST BUNDLE with the coordinating Harvest Meadow Designer Paper for an explosion of muted fall colors and fun designs! You'll get SIX card ideas and TWO easy 3D projects using this gorgeous bundle! That's a total of EIGHT tutorials! See more details here!
Aren't those sheep just the CUTEST? How on earth could you ever resist getting them! We couldn't wait to play with this set and build a card tutorial Collection for you that we know you will love! AND...best of all you can get the stamp set and dies for FREE during Stampin' Up!'s Sale-A-Bration period! For this Collection, we've paired the COUNTING SHEEP STAMP SET and SHEEP DIES with the Border Basics Dies and Pattern Party Designer Paper for a bright and cheerful look! You'll get SIX card ideas using this fun bundle! See more details HERE!
Use HOST CODE: KWK2ZCM9