Hello! It’s Thursday and you know that means it is time for a Create with Connie and Mary Thursday Challenge! This month is “Case the Catalog” and we have this fun card for you to case! Well, actually this isn’t a card…it is one of the little Ombre bags, but you can use the colors, the layout…or the stamp set/dies! Use it as inspiration to create your own card!
PLENTIFUL PLANTS BUNDLE
I decided to follow the sketch on my card and used the Plentiful Plants Bundle. I do love the mix and match capabilities of this set!
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Cherry Cobbler cardstock, scored at 5-1/2 and folded.
- The 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Evening Evergreen was embossed with the Brick & Mortar Embossing Folder and added to the front.
- A 2-3/4 x 3-3/4 piece of Bloom Where You Are Planted DSP was added at a angle, then the reverse brick side was cut to 2-1/2 x 3-1/2 and added to the front.
- A 1/4 x 4 strip of Cherry Cobbler was added across the top.
- The pot from Plentiful Plants was stamped with Cinnamon Cider Ink on Basic White, the leaves with Evening Evergreen Ink, the berries from Cherry Cobbler Ink and all cut with the Perfect Plants Dies. Another set of leaves were cut with the dies from Soft Succulent cardstock. All were assembled on the brick DSP pattern with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- A little note stamp was partially inked with Cherry Cobbler Ink and stamped on a 1/2 x 2 strip of Gray Granite cardstock, then added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- A trio of red Holiday Rhinestones were added to the background.
This set really is SO fun to play with and I love this layout! Go check out what the rest of the Challenge Team did with this “case the catalog” challenge over on Create with Connie and Mary!
Our popular TECHNIQUES Collection is back with SIX new techniques for cards! We are featuring the upcoming BLESSINGS OF HOME STAMP SET and FLOWERS OF HOME DIES (available for demos to preorder now and customers on January 3) along with the techniques. These flower images are so pretty to color or leave monochromatic for a vintage look! We've also paired the Bundle with the HEART & HOME DESIGNER PAPER on our SIX technique card tutorials. See more details here!
Don't you LOVE a great tree set? We do! In this bundle, use the trees singly or build an entire forest! They aren't just for Christmas cards, this bundle can be used year-around to build a woodsy scene. For our Collection, we've paired Stampin' Up!'s WHIMSICAL TREES STAMP SET and CHRISTMAS TREE DIES with the WHIMSY & WONDER DESIGNER PAPER to create three cards (one a special fold card) and a fabulous 3D project you can't wait to use...just in time for the holidays! See more details HERE!