Hello! It’s Thursday and you know that means it is time for a Create with Connie and Mary Thursday Challenge. This month we have been doing “CASE the catalog” samples! You could use the layout, the stamp set, the colors…whatever inspires you about the sample card! Of course, I use the layout most of the time when I do these challenges…and I did again today!
I thought the Counting Sheep Bundle (an upcoming FREE SAB selection available August 3) would be cute to use on my challenge card…it seems to fit the layout perfectly! And I always need birthday cards!
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Smoky Slate cardstock, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- The front was embossed with the Animal Print Embossing Folder.
- A Stitched Rectangle was also cut from Smoky Slate cardstock, then added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- I cut down one of the smaller Stitched Rectangles, stamped the bottom with the grass image in Granny Apple Green Ink, then added it to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The standing sheep from Counting Sheep was stamped with Memento Black Ink on scrap Basic White cardstock, then colored with the Light Smoky Slate, Light Basic Black and Light Flirty Flamingo Stampin’ Blends. It was cut with the Sheep Die and then added to the Basic White panel with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The balloon was cut with the Sheep Dies from Pumpkin Pie cardstock and added with a Mini Stampin’ Dimensional.
- The greeting in Counting Sheep stamp set was stamped with Memento Black Ink on a 1/2 x 2-1/2 piece of Bumblebee cardstock and cut the end at an angle.
- A trio of Opal Rounds were added in the background.
Absolutely DARLING…this stamp set is SO fun! Go check out what the rest of the Challenge Team did with this “Case the Catalog” Challenge over on Create with Connie and Mary!
Ghosts, Skulls, Cats and Pumpkins are hanging out here on Create with Connie and Mary with our CUTEST HALLOWEEN COLLECTION of tutorials! We've designed FOUR fun and easy Halloween favors to give to the ghosts and goblins around your house or workplace! These exclusive treat favors use the CUTEST HALLOWEEN STAMP SET and HALLOWEEN PUNCH, along with the Cute Halloween Designer Paper, and are sure to make the recipient smile! See details here!
We're excited to use Stampin' Up!'s PRETTY PUMPKINS BUNDLE for our next Collection to get us ready for fall! The bundle features pumpkins and vines and leaves...oh my! You'll get three card tutorials (one a special fold card) and a cute fall décor piece you can set out to hold your favorite candy, flowers, or other small items (it's also PERFECT for a tiered tray display!) We've paired the PRETTY PUMPKINS STAMP SET and DETAILED PUMPKIN DIES with the earthy tones of the Beauty of the Earth Designer Paper in this new collection of tutorials. More details here!
Use HOST CODE: W9B3G9EM