Hello! It’s Thursday and you know that means it is time for a Create with Connie and Mary Thursday Challenge. This month we have been doing “CASE the catalog” samples! You could use the layout, the stamp set, the colors…whatever inspires you about the sample card! Of course, I use the layout most of the time when I do these challenges…and I did again today!
I thought the Counting Sheep Bundle (an upcoming FREE SAB selection available August 3) would be cute to use on my challenge card…it seems to fit the layout perfectly! And I always need birthday cards!
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Smoky Slate cardstock, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- The front was embossed with the Animal Print Embossing Folder.
- A Stitched Rectangle was also cut from Smoky Slate cardstock, then added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- I cut down one of the smaller Stitched Rectangles, stamped the bottom with the grass image in Granny Apple Green Ink, then added it to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The standing sheep from Counting Sheep was stamped with Memento Black Ink on scrap Basic White cardstock, then colored with the Light Smoky Slate, Light Basic Black and Light Flirty Flamingo Stampin’ Blends. It was cut with the Sheep Die and then added to the Basic White panel with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The balloon was cut with the Sheep Dies from Pumpkin Pie cardstock and added with a Mini Stampin’ Dimensional.
- The greeting in Counting Sheep stamp set was stamped with Memento Black Ink on a 1/2 x 2-1/2 piece of Bumblebee cardstock and cut the end at an angle.
- A trio of Opal Rounds were added in the background.
Absolutely DARLING…this stamp set is SO fun! Go check out what the rest of the Challenge Team did with this “Case the Catalog” Challenge over on Create with Connie and Mary!
We all know that dogs are a person's best friend and Stampin' Up!'s new CHRISTMAS SCOTTIES BUNDLE is adorable and not just for Christmas! These festive Scottish Terrier pups are all ready to wish anyone some cheer any time of the year! In this CHRISTMAS SCOTTIES CARD COLLECTION, we have four all-occasion and two Christmas card ideas for a total of SIX card design tutorials! We've paired the Christmas Scotties Stamp Set and Scottie Dog Punch along with the CELEBRATIONS TAG DIES and new Black & White Designs Designer Paper with some bright colors to dress them up! See more details here!
The classically beautiful Cottage Rose Stamp Set and Cottage Flowers Dies is next up in our collection of tutorials. From buds to blossoms, beautiful floral silhouettes and accent pieces allow you to range from simple to elegant! Six all-occasion greetings will complete the timeless look. Our Cottage Rose Collection has SIX card design tutorials! We've paired the Cottage Rose Stamp Set and Cottage Flower Dies with the new Abigail Rose Designer Paper and some bright colors in this Collection for a fresh look! See more details HERE!