Hello! It’s Thursday and you know that means it is time for a Create with Connie and Mary Thursday Challenge. This month we have been doing “CASE the catalog” samples! You could use the layout, the stamp set, the colors…whatever inspires you about the sample card! Of course, I use the layout most of the time when I do these challenges…and I did again today!
I thought the Counting Sheep Bundle (an upcoming FREE SAB selection available August 3) would be cute to use on my challenge card…it seems to fit the layout perfectly! And I always need birthday cards!
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Smoky Slate cardstock, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- The front was embossed with the Animal Print Embossing Folder.
- A Stitched Rectangle was also cut from Smoky Slate cardstock, then added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- I cut down one of the smaller Stitched Rectangles, stamped the bottom with the grass image in Granny Apple Green Ink, then added it to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The standing sheep from Counting Sheep was stamped with Memento Black Ink on scrap Basic White cardstock, then colored with the Light Smoky Slate, Light Basic Black and Light Flirty Flamingo Stampin’ Blends. It was cut with the Sheep Die and then added to the Basic White panel with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The balloon was cut with the Sheep Dies from Pumpkin Pie cardstock and added with a Mini Stampin’ Dimensional.
- The greeting in Counting Sheep stamp set was stamped with Memento Black Ink on a 1/2 x 2-1/2 piece of Bumblebee cardstock and cut the end at an angle.
- A trio of Opal Rounds were added in the background.
Absolutely DARLING…this stamp set is SO fun! Go check out what the rest of the Challenge Team did with this “Case the Catalog” Challenge over on Create with Connie and Mary!
We are calling for SPRING in our next Collection from the January-June Mini Catalog using the DAFFODIL DAYDREAM STAMP SET and DAFFODIL DIES! These spring flower images are perfect for coloring or use the dies to build flowers in a variety of colors! We've combined this Daffodil Daydream Bundle with the FREE Sale-A-Bration Daffodil Afternoon Designer Paper for a coordinated look. Our DAFFODIL DAYDREAM COLLECTION has THREE step-by-step card tutorials (one a special fold!) and a useful 3D project, perfect for your desk! See more details here!
Our next Collection in the January-June Mini Catalog is the darling SWEET CONVERSATIONS STAMP SET and SWEET HEARTS DIES! These cute heart graphics can be used for more than Valentine's Day, think birthdays, anniversaries, weddings...or anytime you want to share a little heart love! We've combined this Sweet Conversations Bundle with the Sweet Talk Designer Paper which also has stripes and non-Valentine prints! Our SWEET CONVERSATIONS COLLECTION has THREE step-by-step card tutorials (one a special fold!) and a cute 3D project to fill with treats! See more details here!