Hello! It’s Thursday and you know that means it is time for a Create with Connie and Mary Thursday Challenge. We have a lovely color combination for you to try this week. The black with the bright pink really pops!
I wanted to use one of my new Christmas sets with these colors and thought the Merriest Moments Bundle would be perfect! I almost didn’t get this bundle, but SO glad I did. Love that the large background die can be cut AND embossed! I did both, although it is hard to see since I used black.
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Polished Pink cardstock, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- On top is a 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Smoky Slate cardstock.
- The 4 x 5-1/4 piece of Basic Black cardstock was embossed with the Merriest Frames Hybrid Embossing Folder, then cut with the Merriest Moments Frames die. It was added to the front
- The frame was cut from Basic White cardstock with the frame in the die and stamped with the greeting in Memento Black Ink towards the right side. It was added with Stampin’ Dimensionals to the embossed frame.
- Two large flowers and two small flowers were stamped with Polished Pink Ink and two medium and two large leaves were stamped with Smoky Slate Ink. All were cut with the Merriest Frames Dies. They were added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The pink In Color Jewels were added to the center and one next to the greeting for a little bling!
I really love how this turned out and the non-traditional Christmas colors! The pink almost looks neon next to the gray and black! Go check out what the rest of the Challenge Team did with this color combination over on Create with Connie and Mary!
Ghosts, Skulls, Cats and Pumpkins are hanging out here on Create with Connie and Mary with our CUTEST HALLOWEEN COLLECTION of tutorials! We've designed FOUR fun and easy Halloween favors to give to the ghosts and goblins around your house or workplace! These exclusive treat favors use the CUTEST HALLOWEEN STAMP SET and HALLOWEEN PUNCH, along with the Cute Halloween Designer Paper, and are sure to make the recipient smile! See details here!
We're excited to use Stampin' Up!'s PRETTY PUMPKINS BUNDLE for our next Collection to get us ready for fall! The bundle features pumpkins and vines and leaves...oh my! You'll get three card tutorials (one a special fold card) and a cute fall décor piece you can set out to hold your favorite candy, flowers, or other small items (it's also PERFECT for a tiered tray display!) We've paired the PRETTY PUMPKINS STAMP SET and DETAILED PUMPKIN DIES with the earthy tones of the Beauty of the Earth Designer Paper in this new collection of tutorials. More details here!
Use HOST CODE: W9B3G9EM