Hello! It’s Thursday and you know that means it is time for a Create with Connie and Mary Thursday Challenge. Today’s color combination is perfect for fall, so I pulled out my Gorgeous Leaves Stamp Set to use!
GORGEOUS LEAVES STAMP SET
There are coordinating dies, too…I just didn’t use them this time. I kept the stamping simple, but spent my time coloring the leaves on the black & white Pattern Party Designer Paper! I used the Light So Saffron, Just Jade and Cinnamon Cider Stampin’ Blends to color them.
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Just Jade cardstock, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- A 3 x 5-1/2 piece of Patterns Party DSP (Host selection) was colored with the Stampin’ Blends, then added to a 3-1/4 x 5-1/2 piece of Cinnamon Cider cardstock. It was added to the front towards the left side.
- A 2-3/4 x 3-1/4 piece of Basic White cardstock was stamped with the leaf in So Saffron Ink and the corners with the sprinkle stamp in Cinnamon Cider Ink. It was added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Some Linen Thread was tied in a bow and added to the stem with a Mini Glue Dot.
- The Delicate Dahlias greeting was stamped with Just Jade in the bottom left corner.
That’s it! It took longer to color the leaves in the DSP than it did to make the entire card! OK, go check out what the rest of the Challenge Team did with this color challenge over on Create with Connie and Mary!
Use HOST CODE: YCV2ZW6S
Stampin' Up! is introducing a special early release product suite from the Jan-June 2022 Mini Catalog called EDEN'S GARDEN! This Eden's Garden Suite is filled with sweet greetings, flourishing foliage images and blooming with garden frames and borders, plus a touch of metallic gold! We've used this upcoming Eden's Garden Stamp Set, Eden Dies and Ever Eden Designer Paper for our next Collection featuring FOUR card tutorials and TWO small favor packaging tutorials! See more details HERE!
Stampin' Up!'s FROSTED GINGERBREAD BUNDLE is just the sweetest! The larger images can be used to make yummy iced gingerbread paper cookies or elegant ornaments and snowflakes! Use the dies to cut out images directly from the Designer Paper, too! We've used the FROSTED GINGERBREAD STAMP SET and GINGERBREAD DIES, along with the GINGERBREAD AND PEPPERMINTS DESIGNER PAPER for our next Collection featuring THREE card tutorials (one a special fold) and a great gift idea for the holidays! See more details here!