Hello! It’s Thursday and you know that means it is time for a Create with Connie and Mary Thursday Challenge. Today’s sketch is SO fun…and I used my new Frightfully Cute bundle on my card!
FRIGHTFULLY CUTE BUNDLE
I think the Black and Bumblebee colors are striking for this Halloween card!
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Smoky Slate cardstock, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- The 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Basic Black was added on top.
- The 3-7/8 x 5-1/8 layer of Bumblebee cardstock was embossed with the Timeworn Type Embossing Folder and sponged around the edges with Smoky Slate Ink.
- The 2-1/2 x 4 piece of Basic White cardstock was cut to a point at one end. The moon was stamped with Bumblebee Ink, then a mask made to cover it while It was sponged with Smoky Slate Ink using a sponge dauber.
- A 1 x 3 piece of Cute Halloween DSP was cut at an angle and added under the point.
- The tree from Frightful Tags Dies was cut from Basic Black cardstock and adhered on front.
- The witch was stamped with Memento Black Ink on scrap Basic White cardstock and hand-cut, then added over the moon.
- The tombstone was hand-cut from the Cute Halloween Designer Paper and added with a Mini Stampin’ Dimensional. The entire piece was adhered to the front.
- Frightfully Cute greeting was stamped with Memento Black Ink on scrap Basic White cardstock, then added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
This was really a fun sketch to use with this set! OK, go check out what the rest of the Challenge Team did with this color challenge over on Create with Connie and Mary!
Use HOST CODE: YCV2ZW6S
Stampin' Up! is introducing a special early release product suite from the Jan-June 2022 Mini Catalog called EDEN'S GARDEN! This Eden's Garden Suite is filled with sweet greetings, flourishing foliage images and blooming with garden frames and borders, plus a touch of metallic gold! We've used this upcoming Eden's Garden Stamp Set, Eden Dies and Ever Eden Designer Paper for our next Collection featuring FOUR card tutorials and TWO small favor packaging tutorials! See more details HERE!
Stampin' Up!'s FROSTED GINGERBREAD BUNDLE is just the sweetest! The larger images can be used to make yummy iced gingerbread paper cookies or elegant ornaments and snowflakes! Use the dies to cut out images directly from the Designer Paper, too! We've used the FROSTED GINGERBREAD STAMP SET and GINGERBREAD DIES, along with the GINGERBREAD AND PEPPERMINTS DESIGNER PAPER for our next Collection featuring THREE card tutorials (one a special fold) and a great gift idea for the holidays! See more details here!