Hello! Don’t forget it is the LAST DAY for Sale-A-Bration! Make sure you place your orders to qualify for FREE Sale-A-Bration items! I’d love to help you!
It’s Thursday and you know that means it is time for a Create with Connie and Mary Thursday Challenge. Today’s color combination was uniquely challenging…mostly because what In Color would I use? I love them ALL this year!
CHRISTMAS SEASON BUNDLE
I have used Soft Succulent a LOT since it came out, so that is the In Color I picked to feature with the neutrals of Crumb Cake and Early Espresso.
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Early Espresso cardstock, scored at 5-1/2 and folded.
- A 2-1/2 x 5-1/4 piece of Tidings of Christmas Designer Paper was added to the right side of a 4 x 5-1/4 piece of Crumb Cake cardstock.
- A 3/8 x 5-1/4 piece of Early Espresso cardstock hides the seam.
- The greeting from Christmas to Remember was stamped with Early Espresso Ink on scrap Basic White cardstock and cut with the Christmas Labels Dies. It is popped upon the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The pinecones from Christmas Season stamp set were stamped with Crumb Cake and Early Espresso Inks, the pine branches with Soft Succulent Ink and the greenery with Crumb Cake Ink on Basic White, then all cut with the Christmas Labels Dies.
- They were assembled around the label and popped up with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Some Gold Shimmer Ribbon was tied in a bow and added above the greenery.
- A trio of Soft Succulent In Color Jewels were added to the background.
This was the first time I’ve used the Christmas Season bundle…what fun! OK, go check out what the rest of the Challenge Team did with this color challenge over on Create with Connie and Mary!
Use HOST CODE: YCV2ZW6S
Stampin' Up! is introducing a special early release product suite from the Jan-June 2022 Mini Catalog called EDEN'S GARDEN! This Eden's Garden Suite is filled with sweet greetings, flourishing foliage images and blooming with garden frames and borders, plus a touch of metallic gold! We've used this upcoming Eden's Garden Stamp Set, Eden Dies and Ever Eden Designer Paper for our next Collection featuring FOUR card tutorials and TWO small favor packaging tutorials! See more details HERE!
Stampin' Up!'s FROSTED GINGERBREAD BUNDLE is just the sweetest! The larger images can be used to make yummy iced gingerbread paper cookies or elegant ornaments and snowflakes! Use the dies to cut out images directly from the Designer Paper, too! We've used the FROSTED GINGERBREAD STAMP SET and GINGERBREAD DIES, along with the GINGERBREAD AND PEPPERMINTS DESIGNER PAPER for our next Collection featuring THREE card tutorials (one a special fold) and a great gift idea for the holidays! See more details here!