Hello! Don’t forget it is the LAST DAY for Sale-A-Bration! Make sure you place your orders to qualify for FREE Sale-A-Bration items! I’d love to help you!
It’s Thursday and you know that means it is time for a Create with Connie and Mary Thursday Challenge. Today’s color combination was uniquely challenging…mostly because what In Color would I use? I love them ALL this year!
CHRISTMAS SEASON BUNDLE
I have used Soft Succulent a LOT since it came out, so that is the In Color I picked to feature with the neutrals of Crumb Cake and Early Espresso.
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Early Espresso cardstock, scored at 5-1/2 and folded.
- A 2-1/2 x 5-1/4 piece of Tidings of Christmas Designer Paper was added to the right side of a 4 x 5-1/4 piece of Crumb Cake cardstock.
- A 3/8 x 5-1/4 piece of Early Espresso cardstock hides the seam.
- The greeting from Christmas to Remember was stamped with Early Espresso Ink on scrap Basic White cardstock and cut with the Christmas Labels Dies. It is popped upon the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The pinecones from Christmas Season stamp set were stamped with Crumb Cake and Early Espresso Inks, the pine branches with Soft Succulent Ink and the greenery with Crumb Cake Ink on Basic White, then all cut with the Christmas Labels Dies.
- They were assembled around the label and popped up with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Some Gold Shimmer Ribbon was tied in a bow and added above the greenery.
- A trio of Soft Succulent In Color Jewels were added to the background.
This was the first time I’ve used the Christmas Season bundle…what fun! OK, go check out what the rest of the Challenge Team did with this color challenge over on Create with Connie and Mary!
Celebrate life's big and small moments by creating meaningful cards, notes and more with the Sending Smiles Stamp Set and coordinating Sending Dies. Mix and match blossoms, buds, stems, and leaves for new patterns that can be as simple or complex as you like. The all-occasions greetings will bring a smile to anyone's face and fit perfectly in the Sending label dies. Our Sending Smiles Collection of tutorials has FOUR card designs and TWO fun little gifts for a total of SIX project tutorials! We've paired the Sending Smiles Stamp Set and Sending Dies with the new 2022-24 In Colors Designer Paper in this Collection for some bright, colorful fun! See more details HERE!
If you need a card and want to make it fun, choose the playful images and cheerful greetings in the Sweet Songbirds Stamp Set! The solid images make quick work of stamping and punching in a variety of colors! This Collection of tutorials has three card designs (one a fun fold) and a cute little decorative gift. We've paired the Sweet Songbirds Stamp Set and Songbird Builder Punch with the new 2022-24 In Colors Designer Paper in this Collection for some bright, colorful fun! See more details HERE!