Hello! It’s Thursday and you know that means it is time for a Create with Connie and Mary Thursday Challenge. It’s a fun sketch challenge for you to try this week. I had several items on what to use…but ended up with this one using the Host Only set, Seasons of Fun!
SEASONS OF FUN
This is such a darling set…I had fun coloring her! Every once in a while I like to take a little extra time. I also figured out that I hadn’t used an of the cute haunted house paper in the Cute Halloween DSP…so grabbed that as well! I’ll be sending this card to my grand-daughter!
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Pumpkin Pie cardstock, scored at 5-1/2 and folded.
- Three 3/4 x 5-1/2 pieces of the striped pattern in Cute Halloween DSP were layered across the 3-3/4 x 5 piece of haunted houses DSP and trimmed off.
- This layer was added to a 3-7/8 x 5-1/8 layer of Basic Black cardstock.
- The 2-1/2 x 3-3/4 piece of Basic White cardstock was cut into a point at the bottom.
- The pumpkin girl from Seasons of Fun stamp set was stamped with Memento Black Ink on it. It was colored with Pumpkin Pie, Old Olive, Daffodil Delight and Ivory Stampin’ Blends. It was added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Happy Halloween from Frightfully Cute stamp set was stamped with Memento Black Ink on scrap Basic White and cut with the label die in the Frightful Tags Dies. It was added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The Black & White Gingham Ribbon was colored with the Dark Pumpkin Pie Blends, then tied in a bow and added to the front with a Mini Glue Dot.
- A trio of Cute Stars were added to the background.
Yep….so, so CUTE! OK, go check out what the rest of the Challenge Team did with this sketch challenge over on Create with Connie and Mary!
Use HOST CODE: FFQJYT32
Create some winter magic with Stampin' Up!'s MAGICAL MEADOW BUNDLE! The delicate sprigs, berries and foliage combined with fine-line greetings promote winter's subtle beauty. Add a birthday, anniversary or get well greeting instead for an extra special message to warm up the cold weather months. Our MAGICAL MEADOW CARD COLLECTION features the MAGICAL MEADOW BUNDLE with the WINTER MEADOW DESIGNER PAPER. There are step-by-step tutorial instructions for SIX cards in this Collection! See more details HERE!
Celebrating a holly, jolly Christmas or any festive occasion is SO easy using Stampin' Up!'s MERRY & BRIGHT STAMP SET & DIES! Mix and match the word block greetings and use the two different types of lights for bright and colorful fun and instant cheer on your paper projects. Our MERRY & BRIGHT COLLECTION features the MERRY & BRIGHT BUNDLE with the MERRY BOLD & BRIGHT DESIGNER PAPER to make quick cards or decorations for any type of party. There are step-by-step tutorial instructions for SIX projects...four card designs AND two gift card holder ideas! See more details HERE!
Winter trees to Christmas scenes, our MERRIEST TREES COLLECTION has you covered! With multiple sizes of trees, presents, ornaments and stars that double as snowflakes, you won't run out of creative options using this set! We featured the MERRIEST TREES STAMP SET AND DIES with the A WALK IN THE FOREST DESIGNER PAPER to share the love of Christmas and the entire winter season. There are step-by-step instructions for four projects...three card designs (one a fun fold) and a special project to use yourself, sell at craft fairs, or give away as a gift during the holidays! See more details HERE!