Hello! It’s Thursday and you know that means it is time for a Create with Connie and Mary Thursday Challenge. It’s a fun sketch challenge for you to try this week. I had several items on what to use…but ended up with this one using the Host Only set, Seasons of Fun!
SEASONS OF FUN
This is such a darling set…I had fun coloring her! Every once in a while I like to take a little extra time. I also figured out that I hadn’t used an of the cute haunted house paper in the Cute Halloween DSP…so grabbed that as well! I’ll be sending this card to my grand-daughter!
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Pumpkin Pie cardstock, scored at 5-1/2 and folded.
- Three 3/4 x 5-1/2 pieces of the striped pattern in Cute Halloween DSP were layered across the 3-3/4 x 5 piece of haunted houses DSP and trimmed off.
- This layer was added to a 3-7/8 x 5-1/8 layer of Basic Black cardstock.
- The 2-1/2 x 3-3/4 piece of Basic White cardstock was cut into a point at the bottom.
- The pumpkin girl from Seasons of Fun stamp set was stamped with Memento Black Ink on it. It was colored with Pumpkin Pie, Old Olive, Daffodil Delight and Ivory Stampin’ Blends. It was added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Happy Halloween from Frightfully Cute stamp set was stamped with Memento Black Ink on scrap Basic White and cut with the label die in the Frightful Tags Dies. It was added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The Black & White Gingham Ribbon was colored with the Dark Pumpkin Pie Blends, then tied in a bow and added to the front with a Mini Glue Dot.
- A trio of Cute Stars were added to the background.
Yep….so, so CUTE! OK, go check out what the rest of the Challenge Team did with this sketch challenge over on Create with Connie and Mary!
Use HOST CODE: YCV2ZW6S
Stampin' Up! is introducing a special early release product suite from the Jan-June 2022 Mini Catalog called EDEN'S GARDEN! This Eden's Garden Suite is filled with sweet greetings, flourishing foliage images and blooming with garden frames and borders, plus a touch of metallic gold! We've used this upcoming Eden's Garden Stamp Set, Eden Dies and Ever Eden Designer Paper for our next Collection featuring FOUR card tutorials and TWO small favor packaging tutorials! See more details HERE!
Stampin' Up!'s FROSTED GINGERBREAD BUNDLE is just the sweetest! The larger images can be used to make yummy iced gingerbread paper cookies or elegant ornaments and snowflakes! Use the dies to cut out images directly from the Designer Paper, too! We've used the FROSTED GINGERBREAD STAMP SET and GINGERBREAD DIES, along with the GINGERBREAD AND PEPPERMINTS DESIGNER PAPER for our next Collection featuring THREE card tutorials (one a special fold) and a great gift idea for the holidays! See more details here!