Hello! It’s Thursday and you know that means it is time for a Create with Connie and Mary Thursday Challenge. It’s a fun sketch challenge for you to try this week. I had several items on what to use…but ended up with this one using the Host Only set, Seasons of Fun!
SEASONS OF FUN
This is such a darling set…I had fun coloring her! Every once in a while I like to take a little extra time. I also figured out that I hadn’t used an of the cute haunted house paper in the Cute Halloween DSP…so grabbed that as well! I’ll be sending this card to my grand-daughter!
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Pumpkin Pie cardstock, scored at 5-1/2 and folded.
- Three 3/4 x 5-1/2 pieces of the striped pattern in Cute Halloween DSP were layered across the 3-3/4 x 5 piece of haunted houses DSP and trimmed off.
- This layer was added to a 3-7/8 x 5-1/8 layer of Basic Black cardstock.
- The 2-1/2 x 3-3/4 piece of Basic White cardstock was cut into a point at the bottom.
- The pumpkin girl from Seasons of Fun stamp set was stamped with Memento Black Ink on it. It was colored with Pumpkin Pie, Old Olive, Daffodil Delight and Ivory Stampin’ Blends. It was added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Happy Halloween from Frightfully Cute stamp set was stamped with Memento Black Ink on scrap Basic White and cut with the label die in the Frightful Tags Dies. It was added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The Black & White Gingham Ribbon was colored with the Dark Pumpkin Pie Blends, then tied in a bow and added to the front with a Mini Glue Dot.
- A trio of Cute Stars were added to the background.
Yep….so, so CUTE! OK, go check out what the rest of the Challenge Team did with this sketch challenge over on Create with Connie and Mary!
Our popular TECHNIQUES Collection is back with SIX new techniques for cards! We are featuring the upcoming BLESSINGS OF HOME STAMP SET and FLOWERS OF HOME DIES (available for demos to preorder now and customers on January 3) along with the techniques. These flower images are so pretty to color or leave monochromatic for a vintage look! We've also paired the Bundle with the HEART & HOME DESIGNER PAPER on our SIX technique card tutorials. See more details here!
Don't you LOVE a great tree set? We do! In this bundle, use the trees singly or build an entire forest! They aren't just for Christmas cards, this bundle can be used year-around to build a woodsy scene. For our Collection, we've paired Stampin' Up!'s WHIMSICAL TREES STAMP SET and CHRISTMAS TREE DIES with the WHIMSY & WONDER DESIGNER PAPER to create three cards (one a special fold card) and a fabulous 3D project you can't wait to use...just in time for the holidays! See more details HERE!