Hello! Another Thursday has rolled around…these weeks go by pretty fast, don’t you think? That means it is time for a Create with Connie and Mary Thursday Challenge. This week it is a fun sketch for you to try!
MERRIEST MOMENTS BUNDLE
There are SO many fun dies and an embossing folder that goes with this bundle! But I love the poinsettias, too! This sketch seemed to point to using a DSP background (but you don’t have to…), so I focused on the poinsettia.
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Soft Succulent, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- Two 1/2 x 4-1/2 strips of Tidings of Christmas red striped DSP were added behind the 3 x 5-1/2 piece of greenery print in the same DSP, then adhered to the base card.
- A 5/8 x 4 piece of Rose Gold Glitter Metallic Paper was added to the DSP towards the right side.
- The large and small poinsettias from Merriest Moments stamp set were stamped with Cherry Cobbler Ink on Basic White cardstock and cut with the Merriest Frame Dies. Three small holly leaves were stamped with Soft Succulent Ink on Basic White cardstock and cut with the dies, too. All were assembled together, then added to the Rose Gold strip with Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Season’s Greetings was stamped with Evening Evergreen Ink on Basic White cardstock and hand-cut, then added to the front with Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- A trio of yellow Holiday Rhinestones were added to the center of the poinsettia.
Wow…that Rose Gold Glitter Metallic Paper is SOOOO sparkly and pretty! OK, go check out what the rest of the Challenge Team did with this sketch over on Create with Connie and Mary!
Use HOST CODE: 3XNDPW6M
Our popular TECHNIQUES Collection is back with SIX new techniques for cards! We are featuring the upcoming BLESSINGS OF HOME STAMP SET and FLOWERS OF HOME DIES (available for demos to preorder now and customers on January 3) along with the techniques. These flower images are so pretty to color or leave monochromatic for a vintage look! We've also paired the Bundle with the HEART & HOME DESIGNER PAPER on our SIX technique card tutorials. See more details here!
Don't you LOVE a great tree set? We do! In this bundle, use the trees singly or build an entire forest! They aren't just for Christmas cards, this bundle can be used year-around to build a woodsy scene. For our Collection, we've paired Stampin' Up!'s WHIMSICAL TREES STAMP SET and CHRISTMAS TREE DIES with the WHIMSY & WONDER DESIGNER PAPER to create three cards (one a special fold card) and a fabulous 3D project you can't wait to use...just in time for the holidays! See more details HERE!