Hello! It’s Thursday and you know that means it is time for a Create with Connie and Mary Thursday Challenge. It’s a really fun sketch this week that you need to try!
I think it is funny that after I completed this card, I looked back at another card I had done a couple weeks ago using this set and they are VERY similar! I must like this look!
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Pear Pizzazz cardstock, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- A 1-3/4 x 5-1/2 piece of Heartwarming Hugs Designer Paper was added to the bottom.
- The 5/8 x 4-1/4 strip of Real Red cardstock was placed towards the top in the center.
- The 3-1/2 x 3-3/4 piece of Basic White was cut with the pointed Basic Borders Die. It was stamped with the greeting from Merriest Moments in Mossy Meadow Ink.
- The large and small poinsettias were stamped with Real Red and the larger one again in Mossy Meadow Ink. They were cut with the Merriest Frames Dies and added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- A trio of Gold Gilded Gems were added to the center for a little sparkle!
Isn’t that SO pretty! I love that pointed layer! OK, go check out what the rest of the Challenge Team did with this color combination over on Create with Connie and Mary!
We are calling for SPRING in our next Collection from the January-June Mini Catalog using the DAFFODIL DAYDREAM STAMP SET and DAFFODIL DIES! These spring flower images are perfect for coloring or use the dies to build flowers in a variety of colors! We've combined this Daffodil Daydream Bundle with the FREE Sale-A-Bration Daffodil Afternoon Designer Paper for a coordinated look. Our DAFFODIL DAYDREAM COLLECTION has THREE step-by-step card tutorials (one a special fold!) and a useful 3D project, perfect for your desk! See more details here!
Our next Collection in the January-June Mini Catalog is the darling SWEET CONVERSATIONS STAMP SET and SWEET HEARTS DIES! These cute heart graphics can be used for more than Valentine's Day, think birthdays, anniversaries, weddings...or anytime you want to share a little heart love! We've combined this Sweet Conversations Bundle with the Sweet Talk Designer Paper which also has stripes and non-Valentine prints! Our SWEET CONVERSATIONS COLLECTION has THREE step-by-step card tutorials (one a special fold!) and a cute 3D project to fill with treats! See more details here!