Hello! It’s Thursday and you know that means it is time for a Create with Connie and Mary Thursday Challenge. This Sketch Challenge will actually run for TWO WEEKS as our Challenge Team enjoys the holidays! We’ll be back on December 30th with more inspiration!
Well, this is my THIRD card using this sketch. I started off using Christmas sets, but then decided I really wanted to use my new Paradise Palms stamp set (in the upcoming January-June Mini Catalog!) The palm trees were a perfect fit on my circle shape!
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Thick Basic White cardstock, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- The Sunshine & Rainbows Designer Paper (SAB selection) polka dot is cut at 1-1/2 x 1-1/2 and 1-1/2 x 3-5/8. The cloud patterns is cut to 1-1/2 x 2-3/8 and 2-3/8 x 3-5/8 and added to the front, allowing an 1/8″ space between the pieces.
- The largest Layering Circle was cut from Basic White. The palm trees were inked with the Early Espresso and Granny Apple Green Stampin’ Write Markers, then stamped towards the left side. The grass was stamped with Granny Apple Green Ink, the greeting with Early Espresso Ink and the sun with Mango Melody Ink.
- The circle was adhered to the largest Scallop Layering Circle cut from Granny Apple Green. It was popped up on the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- A couple Pebble Enamel Shapes were added to the bottom.
Lots of fun playing with this set! Go check out what the rest of the Challenge Team did with this sketch challenge over on Create with Connie and Mary!
Use HOST CODE: V3VR2RY9
Check out these "jazzy" skeletons in the new BAG OF BONES BUNDLE! So many pieces to mix and max for personalized figures and scenes! Build a spooky scene with tombstones, bats, stars, and even a rickety picket fence using the BAG OF BONES DIES. This bundle is bone-a-fide fun with even a not-so-furry friend or two. Your Halloween crafts are sure to be eerie-sistible! We featured the BAG OF BONES BUNDLE with the THEM BONES DESIGNER PAPER for a spook-tacular collection! There are step-by-step instructions for TWO card designs and TWO treat holder projects! See more details here!
Fill your crate with delightful seasonal flowers and herbs to send good wishes to someone special with the RUSTIC CRATE BUNDLE! The fun RUSTIC CRATE DIES provide cute farmhouse crates, labels, hardware, and gardening gloves as accessories for your floral arrangements! Mix and match any of the sweet sentiments with any image for a personalized touch. We featured the RUSTIC CRATE BUNDLE with the ALL ABOUT AUTUMN DESIGNER PAPER! This tutorial has step-by-step instructions for four projects...three card designs (one a fun fold) and a special gift project! See more details here!
The single and multi-leaf images in the AUTUMN LEAVES BUNDLE give you a lot of different looks for your card making, scrapbooking, gift packaging or elegant tags! Use the stamp images alone or combine with the detailed leaf veins, awesome shaped labels, and stand-alone leaf dies! Celebrate the fall season by sharing your creations using the thankful greetings to express joy and gratitude. We featured the AUTUMN LEAVES BUNDLE with the ALL ABOUT AUTUMN DESIGNER PAPER for a colorful outdoorsy look! There are step-by-step instructions for SIX projects...four card designs and two sweet favor projects! See more details HERE!