Hello! It’s Thursday and you know that means it is time for a Create with Connie and Mary Thursday Challenge. This Sketch Challenge will actually run for TWO WEEKS as our Challenge Team enjoys the holidays! We’ll be back on December 30th with more inspiration!
Well, this is my THIRD card using this sketch. I started off using Christmas sets, but then decided I really wanted to use my new Paradise Palms stamp set (in the upcoming January-June Mini Catalog!) The palm trees were a perfect fit on my circle shape!
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Thick Basic White cardstock, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- The Sunshine & Rainbows Designer Paper (SAB selection) polka dot is cut at 1-1/2 x 1-1/2 and 1-1/2 x 3-5/8. The cloud patterns is cut to 1-1/2 x 2-3/8 and 2-3/8 x 3-5/8 and added to the front, allowing an 1/8″ space between the pieces.
- The largest Layering Circle was cut from Basic White. The palm trees were inked with the Early Espresso and Granny Apple Green Stampin’ Write Markers, then stamped towards the left side. The grass was stamped with Granny Apple Green Ink, the greeting with Early Espresso Ink and the sun with Mango Melody Ink.
- The circle was adhered to the largest Scallop Layering Circle cut from Granny Apple Green. It was popped up on the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- A couple Pebble Enamel Shapes were added to the bottom.
Lots of fun playing with this set! Go check out what the rest of the Challenge Team did with this sketch challenge over on Create with Connie and Mary!
Use HOST CODE: GWQPRERQ
Make someone their favorite beverage card or project by personalizing it using Stampin' Up!'s LATTE LOVE BUNDLE! This bundle is available now for demonstrators to preorder and to customers beginning March 1st as part of the new Online Exclusives offering! The hot chocolate and coffee art images are sure to bring a smile to their face. Plus, you can easily express your gratitude with the heartfelt sentiments. Combine the fun coffee mug, beans, spatters and coffee ring images with the French Press and Coffee Pot LATTE LOVE DIES in your choice of colors! We've added the coordinating A LATTE LOVE DESIGNER PAPER for even more fun iconic beverage-themed ideas! Our Collection includes SIX projects...FOUR cards and TWO gift certificate ideas! See more details here!
Stampin' Up!'s PLANTED PARADISE STAMP SET is lots of fun to mix and match and will take your love of plants to the next level! Combine the leaves, foliage and pots for an organic vibe to your projects that just might improve your mood and reduce your stress...and relax the recipient, too! This PLANTED PARADISE CARD COLLECTION is also a little different! We have gone all out on the INSIDE of each card to coordinate with the outside! (Tip: Since the finished inside COULD be used as an outside card idea, we are actually giving you 12 card design ideas...what a bargain!) We've added the PERENNIAL POSTAGE STAMP SET AND DIES to give you a variety of greetings and basic background shapes for these inside/outside cards! The POETIC EXPRESSIONS DESIGNER PAPER we used provides a soothing, muted look, too! See more details here!
Lift up a special someone's spirits using Stampin' Up!'s HOT AIR BALLOON BUNDLE by combining hot air balloon designs in various colors and the greetings to show birthday wishes, encouragement and support! Personalize your stamped papercraft balloons with HOT AIR BALLOON DIES that feature quilted elements, balloon baskets, hearts, banner, pennants and more! Our HOT AIR BALLOON COLLECTION also features the LIGHTER THAN AIR DESIGNER PAPER with soft vibrant colors. There are step-by-step tutorial instructions for THREE cards (one a special fold) and a useful gift packaging holder, too! See more details HERE!