Hello! It’s Thursday and you know that means it is time for a Create with Connie and Mary Thursday Challenge. We have a fun sketch this week for you to try!
FLOWERING RAIN BOOTS
This week I feel like spring has sprung. Of course, I’m in Florida, so it is warmer here than in Ohio! My kind of weather! I am using one of my new Jan-June Mini Catalog bundles, Flowering Rain Boots on today’s card! I thought the watering can would be a good substitute for the rectangle on the sketch.
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Pale Papaya cardstock, scored at 5-1/2 and folded.
- On top is a 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Flirty Flamingo cardstock.
- I used the diagonal print in the SAB Daffodil Afternoon Designer Paper sized 2-1/4 x 4-3/4 and added towards thte left side.
- A 1/2 x 3-1/4 strip of Pale Papaya cardstock was added towards the top.
- The watering can was stamped with Smoky Slate Ink and the daisies with Pear Pizzazz Ink on Basic White, then cut with the Rainboots Dies. The flowers were colored with Pale Papaya Combo Stampin’ Blends and the centers with Dark Flirty Flamingo Blends. They were popped up on the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The greeting was stamped with Basic Gray Ink on 5/8 x 2-1/2 Basic White cardstock, then the end cut at an angle.
- Some White Baker’s Twine was colored with the Dark Flirty Flamingo Stampin’ Blends, then tied in a bow and added to the watering can with a Mini Glue Dot.
- A trio of Iridescent Rhinestones were added to the background.
Isn’t that a fun set? LOVE it! OK, go check out what the rest of the Challenge Team did with this sketch over on Create with Connie and Mary!
Use HOST CODE: V3VR2RY9
Check out these "jazzy" skeletons in the new BAG OF BONES BUNDLE! So many pieces to mix and max for personalized figures and scenes! Build a spooky scene with tombstones, bats, stars, and even a rickety picket fence using the BAG OF BONES DIES. This bundle is bone-a-fide fun with even a not-so-furry friend or two. Your Halloween crafts are sure to be eerie-sistible! We featured the BAG OF BONES BUNDLE with the THEM BONES DESIGNER PAPER for a spook-tacular collection! There are step-by-step instructions for TWO card designs and TWO treat holder projects! See more details here!
Fill your crate with delightful seasonal flowers and herbs to send good wishes to someone special with the RUSTIC CRATE BUNDLE! The fun RUSTIC CRATE DIES provide cute farmhouse crates, labels, hardware, and gardening gloves as accessories for your floral arrangements! Mix and match any of the sweet sentiments with any image for a personalized touch. We featured the RUSTIC CRATE BUNDLE with the ALL ABOUT AUTUMN DESIGNER PAPER! This tutorial has step-by-step instructions for four projects...three card designs (one a fun fold) and a special gift project! See more details here!
The single and multi-leaf images in the AUTUMN LEAVES BUNDLE give you a lot of different looks for your card making, scrapbooking, gift packaging or elegant tags! Use the stamp images alone or combine with the detailed leaf veins, awesome shaped labels, and stand-alone leaf dies! Celebrate the fall season by sharing your creations using the thankful greetings to express joy and gratitude. We featured the AUTUMN LEAVES BUNDLE with the ALL ABOUT AUTUMN DESIGNER PAPER for a colorful outdoorsy look! There are step-by-step instructions for SIX projects...four card designs and two sweet favor projects! See more details HERE!