Hello! It’s Thursday and you know that means it is time for a Create with Connie and Mary Thursday Challenge. This is a fun sketch this week, so we hope you try it!
The shape of the focal point lends itself to this cute little ladybug, don’t you think? I used the fun Sunshine & Rainbows (free SAB) for the background.
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Magenta Madness cardstock, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- The Sunshine & Rainbows DSP was cut from two different patterns to 2-3/4 x 3-3/4 and two 1 x 3-3/4 pieces.
- The DSP was added to a 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Pool Party cardstock.
- Some Linen Thread was wrapped around the Pool Party layers twice and tied in a bow.
- The Hippo & Friends Die shape was cut from Basic White cardstock and stamped with the Hello Ladybug greeting in Memento Black Ink and added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals. (I bought these dies JUST for all the labels in them!)
- A 1/4 x 3-1/2 strip of Granny Apple Green was added across the top of the label.
- The ladybug in Hello Ladybug was stamped with Memento Black Ink onto Basic White, then with Magenta Madness for the body. It was hand-cut and added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Two yellow In Color Jewels were added to the Granny Apple Green strip.
I actually love that it isn’t a red ladybug…looks so cute in hot pink! Go check out what the rest of the Challenge Team did with this sketch challenge over on Create with Connie and Mary!
Use HOST CODE: V3VR2RY9
Check out these "jazzy" skeletons in the new BAG OF BONES BUNDLE! So many pieces to mix and max for personalized figures and scenes! Build a spooky scene with tombstones, bats, stars, and even a rickety picket fence using the BAG OF BONES DIES. This bundle is bone-a-fide fun with even a not-so-furry friend or two. Your Halloween crafts are sure to be eerie-sistible! We featured the BAG OF BONES BUNDLE with the THEM BONES DESIGNER PAPER for a spook-tacular collection! There are step-by-step instructions for TWO card designs and TWO treat holder projects! See more details here!
Fill your crate with delightful seasonal flowers and herbs to send good wishes to someone special with the RUSTIC CRATE BUNDLE! The fun RUSTIC CRATE DIES provide cute farmhouse crates, labels, hardware, and gardening gloves as accessories for your floral arrangements! Mix and match any of the sweet sentiments with any image for a personalized touch. We featured the RUSTIC CRATE BUNDLE with the ALL ABOUT AUTUMN DESIGNER PAPER! This tutorial has step-by-step instructions for four projects...three card designs (one a fun fold) and a special gift project! See more details here!
The single and multi-leaf images in the AUTUMN LEAVES BUNDLE give you a lot of different looks for your card making, scrapbooking, gift packaging or elegant tags! Use the stamp images alone or combine with the detailed leaf veins, awesome shaped labels, and stand-alone leaf dies! Celebrate the fall season by sharing your creations using the thankful greetings to express joy and gratitude. We featured the AUTUMN LEAVES BUNDLE with the ALL ABOUT AUTUMN DESIGNER PAPER for a colorful outdoorsy look! There are step-by-step instructions for SIX projects...four card designs and two sweet favor projects! See more details HERE!