Hello! It’s Thursday and you know that means it is time for a Create with Connie and Mary Thursday Challenge. This time it is a fun sketch to inspire us!
I knew right away that I wanted to use my Snowman Magic Bundle for this card!
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Coastal Cabana cardstock, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- A 4 x 4 piece of Snowflake 12×12 Vellum was added on top.
- The largest Stylish Shapes circle was cut from Coastal Cabana cardstock and added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The next size Stylish Shapes circle was cut from Basic White cardstock and stamped with the snowman body, face and buttons in Memento Black Ink, the snowbank in Coastal Cabana Ink, the twig arms in Early Espresso Ink. The nose was colored with the Pumpkin Pie Marker. It was adhered to the Coastal Cabana circle.
- On scrap Basic White cardstock, the hat was stamped with Memento Black, the bird with Real Red Ink, the scarf with Coastal Cabana Ink and cut with the Snowman Dies, then added to the snowman body.
- The greeting from Snowman Magic stamp set was stamped with Real Red on 1/2 x 2-1/2, then cut with a point end. It was layered on a 3/4 x 2-3/4 piece of Real Red cardstock, cut with a point end. It was popped up on the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Two Sequins & Gems were added to the circle background.
LOVE, LOVE, LOVE how this turned out! The Snowflake Vellum just adds so much texture and shine in the background! Go check out what the rest of the Challenge Team did with this challenge over on Create with Connie and Mary
Stamps: Snowman Magic
Ink: Memento Black, Real Red, Coastal Cabana, Early Espresso
Cardstock: Basic White, Coastal Cabana, Real Red, Snowman 12×12 Vellum
Accessories: Snowman Dies, Stylish Shapes Dies, Sequins & Gems, Adhesives
Use HOST CODE: GWQPRERQ
Make someone their favorite beverage card or project by personalizing it using Stampin' Up!'s LATTE LOVE BUNDLE! This bundle is available now for demonstrators to preorder and to customers beginning March 1st as part of the new Online Exclusives offering! The hot chocolate and coffee art images are sure to bring a smile to their face. Plus, you can easily express your gratitude with the heartfelt sentiments. Combine the fun coffee mug, beans, spatters and coffee ring images with the French Press and Coffee Pot LATTE LOVE DIES in your choice of colors! We've added the coordinating A LATTE LOVE DESIGNER PAPER for even more fun iconic beverage-themed ideas! Our Collection includes SIX projects...FOUR cards and TWO gift certificate ideas! See more details here!
Stampin' Up!'s PLANTED PARADISE STAMP SET is lots of fun to mix and match and will take your love of plants to the next level! Combine the leaves, foliage and pots for an organic vibe to your projects that just might improve your mood and reduce your stress...and relax the recipient, too! This PLANTED PARADISE CARD COLLECTION is also a little different! We have gone all out on the INSIDE of each card to coordinate with the outside! (Tip: Since the finished inside COULD be used as an outside card idea, we are actually giving you 12 card design ideas...what a bargain!) We've added the PERENNIAL POSTAGE STAMP SET AND DIES to give you a variety of greetings and basic background shapes for these inside/outside cards! The POETIC EXPRESSIONS DESIGNER PAPER we used provides a soothing, muted look, too! See more details here!
Lift up a special someone's spirits using Stampin' Up!'s HOT AIR BALLOON BUNDLE by combining hot air balloon designs in various colors and the greetings to show birthday wishes, encouragement and support! Personalize your stamped papercraft balloons with HOT AIR BALLOON DIES that feature quilted elements, balloon baskets, hearts, banner, pennants and more! Our HOT AIR BALLOON COLLECTION also features the LIGHTER THAN AIR DESIGNER PAPER with soft vibrant colors. There are step-by-step tutorial instructions for THREE cards (one a special fold) and a useful gift packaging holder, too! See more details HERE!