It’s Thursday and you know that means it is time for a Create with Connie and Mary Thursday Challenge. Welcome back! Hope you had a wonderful holiday season! Seems to have gone by VERY quickly for me!
I’m using one of the new Sale-A-Bration stamp sets available beginning January 5th! I cut off the stem portion to make it more of a cluster of flowers to fit within my circle.
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Thick Basic White cardstock, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- Four 1-1/4 x 4-1/4 strips of Regency Park Designer Paper were spaced across the front of the card.
- The largest Stylish Shape circle was cut from Basic White cardstock and added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The Beautifully Happy flower was stamped with Night of Navy Ink and hand-cut, cutting off the stem portion. It was colored with the solid images in Mango Melody, Shaded Spruce and Balmy Blue and added to the circle with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The greeting was stamped towards the right side with Night of Navy Ink on 1/2 x 4 Mango Melody cardstock, the end was cut at an angle. It was added across the front with Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals on each end.
- The blue Milky Dots were added to the center of the flower and two in the background on the circle.
I had total fun making this card and love the colors! Go check out what the rest of the Challenge Team did with this challenge over on Create with Connie and Mary
Stamps: Beautifully Happy
Ink: Night of Navy, Shaded Spruce, Balmy Blue, Mango Melody
Cardstock: Thick Basic White, Basic White, Mango Melody, Regency Park DSP
Accessories: Stylish Shapes Dies, Milky Dots, Adhesives
Use HOST CODE: V3VR2RY9
Check out these "jazzy" skeletons in the new BAG OF BONES BUNDLE! So many pieces to mix and max for personalized figures and scenes! Build a spooky scene with tombstones, bats, stars, and even a rickety picket fence using the BAG OF BONES DIES. This bundle is bone-a-fide fun with even a not-so-furry friend or two. Your Halloween crafts are sure to be eerie-sistible! We featured the BAG OF BONES BUNDLE with the THEM BONES DESIGNER PAPER for a spook-tacular collection! There are step-by-step instructions for TWO card designs and TWO treat holder projects! See more details here!
Fill your crate with delightful seasonal flowers and herbs to send good wishes to someone special with the RUSTIC CRATE BUNDLE! The fun RUSTIC CRATE DIES provide cute farmhouse crates, labels, hardware, and gardening gloves as accessories for your floral arrangements! Mix and match any of the sweet sentiments with any image for a personalized touch. We featured the RUSTIC CRATE BUNDLE with the ALL ABOUT AUTUMN DESIGNER PAPER! This tutorial has step-by-step instructions for four projects...three card designs (one a fun fold) and a special gift project! See more details here!
The single and multi-leaf images in the AUTUMN LEAVES BUNDLE give you a lot of different looks for your card making, scrapbooking, gift packaging or elegant tags! Use the stamp images alone or combine with the detailed leaf veins, awesome shaped labels, and stand-alone leaf dies! Celebrate the fall season by sharing your creations using the thankful greetings to express joy and gratitude. We featured the AUTUMN LEAVES BUNDLE with the ALL ABOUT AUTUMN DESIGNER PAPER for a colorful outdoorsy look! There are step-by-step instructions for SIX projects...four card designs and two sweet favor projects! See more details HERE!