It’s Thursday and you know that means it is time for a Create with Connie and Mary Thursday Challenge. This week we have a nice and cheery color combination to inspire you!
SHARE A MILKSHAKE
Here’s a new bundle from the Jan-April 2023 Mini Catalog called “Share a Milkshake”. Lots of fun! I combined it with the oval Framed Florets Dies!
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Sweet Sorbet cardstock, scored at 5-1/2 and folded.
- On top is a 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Basic White cardstock.
- Two 1-1/2 x 4 pieces of Country Gingham DSP were added to the top and bottom.
- The oval frame from Framed Floret Dies was cut from Basic White and Balmy Blue cardstock. I adhered the Balmy Blue oval frame to the front, then added the smaller Basic White oval inside.
- The glass was stamped off with the solid glass image using Balmy Blue Ink and then the detail stamped full strength with Balmy Blue Ink on scrap Basic White cardstock. The ice cream was stamped with stamped off Mint Macaron Ink. The cherry was stamped with Sweet Sorbet Ink and the stem with the Early Espresso Marker. All were cut with the Share a Milkshake Dies and added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals. The leaves were stamped with Mint Macaron Ink, hand-cut and added to the cherry.
- The trio of hearts were cut with the Share a Milkshake Dies from Sweet Sorbet cardstock and added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The greeting from Share a Milkshake was stamped with Sweet Sorbet ink on Mint Macaron cardstock and tucked under the milkshake glass.
- Some Sweet Sorbet Baker’s twine was tied in a bow around the stem of the glass.
- A Heart Pearl was added to the heart for a little bling.
I had total fun making this card and love the colors! Go check out what the rest of the Challenge Team did with this challenge over on Create with Connie and Mary
Stamps: Share a Milkshake
Ink: Sweet Sorbet, Mint Macaron, Balmy Blue
Cardstock: Basic White, Balmy Blue, Sweet Sorbet, Mint Macaron, Country Gingham DSP
Accessories: Share a Milkshake Dies, Framed Florets Dies, Heart Pearls, Sweet Sorbet Baker’s Twine, Adhesives
Use HOST CODE: V3VR2RY9
Check out these "jazzy" skeletons in the new BAG OF BONES BUNDLE! So many pieces to mix and max for personalized figures and scenes! Build a spooky scene with tombstones, bats, stars, and even a rickety picket fence using the BAG OF BONES DIES. This bundle is bone-a-fide fun with even a not-so-furry friend or two. Your Halloween crafts are sure to be eerie-sistible! We featured the BAG OF BONES BUNDLE with the THEM BONES DESIGNER PAPER for a spook-tacular collection! There are step-by-step instructions for TWO card designs and TWO treat holder projects! See more details here!
Fill your crate with delightful seasonal flowers and herbs to send good wishes to someone special with the RUSTIC CRATE BUNDLE! The fun RUSTIC CRATE DIES provide cute farmhouse crates, labels, hardware, and gardening gloves as accessories for your floral arrangements! Mix and match any of the sweet sentiments with any image for a personalized touch. We featured the RUSTIC CRATE BUNDLE with the ALL ABOUT AUTUMN DESIGNER PAPER! This tutorial has step-by-step instructions for four projects...three card designs (one a fun fold) and a special gift project! See more details here!
The single and multi-leaf images in the AUTUMN LEAVES BUNDLE give you a lot of different looks for your card making, scrapbooking, gift packaging or elegant tags! Use the stamp images alone or combine with the detailed leaf veins, awesome shaped labels, and stand-alone leaf dies! Celebrate the fall season by sharing your creations using the thankful greetings to express joy and gratitude. We featured the AUTUMN LEAVES BUNDLE with the ALL ABOUT AUTUMN DESIGNER PAPER for a colorful outdoorsy look! There are step-by-step instructions for SIX projects...four card designs and two sweet favor projects! See more details HERE!