It’s Thursday and you know that means it is time for a Create with Connie and Mary Thursday Challenge. This week is a pretty color challenge!
This Easter Bunny stamp set is the cutest! I love their little faces! I decided to make some pastel bunnies this week! This card is easy to make, even if the Bunny Punch is sold out!
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Fresh Freesia cardstock, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- A 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Fancy Flora DSP was added on top.
- The 3-1/2 x 4 piece of Basic White cardstock was cut at a triangle on the end by measuring up 1″ on each side from the bottom and finding the center point. It was adhered to the front.
- Happy Easter from Easter Bunny was stamped with Orchid Oasis Ink along the bottom.
- A 1/2 x 4-1/2 strip of Orchid Oasis was added across the front.
- The bunny was stamped on Fresh Freesia, Orchid Oasis and Balmy Blue cardstock with Memento Black Ink and punched (or hand-cut). The eyes were colored with a white gel pen.
- The tails are made with the end of a Q-tip that was removed from the stick.
- The bunnies were popped up with Stampin’ Dimensionals on the Basic White layer.
- The flower was stamped with Memento Black Ink on scrap Basic White cardstock and colored with the Fresh Freesia, Balmy Blue and Orchid Oasis Stampin’ Blends. It was hand-cut and added under the greeting.
- A trio of Opaque Adhesive Backed Gems were added to the background for a little bling.
Aren’t these bunnies just the cutest??? Go check out what the rest of the Challenge Team did with this challenge over on Create with Connie and Mary
Stamps: Easter Bunny
Ink: Memento Black, Orchid Oasis
Blends: Orchid Oasis, Balmy Blue, Fresh Freesia
Cardstock: Basic White, Orchid Oasis, Fresh Freesia, Fancy Flora DSP
Accessories: Bunny Punch, Opaque Adhesive Backed Gems, Adhesives
Non-SU: White Gel Pen, Q-tips
Use HOST CODE: GWQPRERQ
Make someone their favorite beverage card or project by personalizing it using Stampin' Up!'s LATTE LOVE BUNDLE! This bundle is available now for demonstrators to preorder and to customers beginning March 1st as part of the new Online Exclusives offering! The hot chocolate and coffee art images are sure to bring a smile to their face. Plus, you can easily express your gratitude with the heartfelt sentiments. Combine the fun coffee mug, beans, spatters and coffee ring images with the French Press and Coffee Pot LATTE LOVE DIES in your choice of colors! We've added the coordinating A LATTE LOVE DESIGNER PAPER for even more fun iconic beverage-themed ideas! Our Collection includes SIX projects...FOUR cards and TWO gift certificate ideas! See more details here!
Stampin' Up!'s PLANTED PARADISE STAMP SET is lots of fun to mix and match and will take your love of plants to the next level! Combine the leaves, foliage and pots for an organic vibe to your projects that just might improve your mood and reduce your stress...and relax the recipient, too! This PLANTED PARADISE CARD COLLECTION is also a little different! We have gone all out on the INSIDE of each card to coordinate with the outside! (Tip: Since the finished inside COULD be used as an outside card idea, we are actually giving you 12 card design ideas...what a bargain!) We've added the PERENNIAL POSTAGE STAMP SET AND DIES to give you a variety of greetings and basic background shapes for these inside/outside cards! The POETIC EXPRESSIONS DESIGNER PAPER we used provides a soothing, muted look, too! See more details here!
Lift up a special someone's spirits using Stampin' Up!'s HOT AIR BALLOON BUNDLE by combining hot air balloon designs in various colors and the greetings to show birthday wishes, encouragement and support! Personalize your stamped papercraft balloons with HOT AIR BALLOON DIES that feature quilted elements, balloon baskets, hearts, banner, pennants and more! Our HOT AIR BALLOON COLLECTION also features the LIGHTER THAN AIR DESIGNER PAPER with soft vibrant colors. There are step-by-step tutorial instructions for THREE cards (one a special fold) and a useful gift packaging holder, too! See more details HERE!