It’s Thursday and you know that means it is time for a Create with Connie and Mary Thursday Challenge. This week is a fun sketch challenge!
I just received my Petal Park Bundle and had to use it right away! I didn’t really think I needed another flower set, but the punch makes this SO easy and there is some coordinating DSP that you can punch out! I didn’t use that DSP, I combined it with the Flowers & More Designer Paper that is a host option. I LOVE how much DSP you get in this package! Great for doing large classes! This one has nice BRIGHT colors in it!
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Parakeet Party cardstock, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- A 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Tahitian TIde is added on top.
- a 1 x 5 piece of Mango Melody cardstock was added across the front with a 1/4 x 4-3/4 strip of Melon Mambo added on top.
- Two patterns of Flowers & More DSP were cut to 3 x 4 size and added to the front at angles.
- The tag is 1-3/4 x 2-1/2 of Basic White cardstock and cut to a point. The greeting from Beautifully Happy (SAB) is stamped with Melon Mambo Ink. It was added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The flower trio from Petal Park stamp set was stamped with Melon Mambo for the outline and Mango Melody for the inside coloring. It was punched with the Petal Park Punch then added to the tag.
- Five leaves were stamped with Shaded Spruce Ink on Parakeet Party cardstock, then punched with the Petal Park Punch. They were tucked under the flowers.
- Some blue Glossy Dots were added in the center of the flowers for a little bling!
This has almost a tropical feel, doesn’t it? Love how it turned out! Go check out what the rest of the Challenge Team did with this challenge over on Create with Connie and Mary
Stamps: Petal Park, Beautifully Happy (SAB for greeting)
Ink: Melon Mambo, Mango Melody, Shaded Spruce
Cardstock: Basic White, Parakeet Party, Tahitian Tide, Mango Melody, Melon Mambo, Flowers & More DSP
Accessories: Petal Park Punch, Glossy Dots Assortment, Adhesives
Use HOST CODE: V3VR2RY9
Build your own pumpkin patch with these fun images in the PICK OF THE PATCH BUNDLE! Mix and match the different sized pumpkins, sentiments, leaves and branches, including a little face for jack-o-lanterns and a friendly crow! The unique PICK OF THE PATCH BUILDER PUNCH helps you quickly punch these images from cardstock or designer paper. We featured the PICK OF THE PATCH BUNDLE with the unexpected O HOLY NIGHT DESIGNER PAPER for some awesome night skies and jewel-tone effects! There are step-by-step instructions for THREE card designs (one a special fold) and a fall decor project! See more details here!
Check out these "jazzy" skeletons in the new BAG OF BONES BUNDLE! So many pieces to mix and max for personalized figures and scenes! Build a spooky scene with tombstones, bats, stars, and even a rickety picket fence using the BAG OF BONES DIES. This bundle is bone-a-fide fun with even a not-so-furry friend or two. Your Halloween crafts are sure to be eerie-sistible! We featured the BAG OF BONES BUNDLE with the THEM BONES DESIGNER PAPER for a spook-tacular collection! There are step-by-step instructions for TWO card designs and TWO treat holder projects! See more details here!
Fill your crate with delightful seasonal flowers and herbs to send good wishes to someone special with the RUSTIC CRATE BUNDLE! The fun RUSTIC CRATE DIES provide cute farmhouse crates, labels, hardware, and gardening gloves as accessories for your floral arrangements! Mix and match any of the sweet sentiments with any image for a personalized touch. We featured the RUSTIC CRATE BUNDLE with the ALL ABOUT AUTUMN DESIGNER PAPER! This tutorial has step-by-step instructions for four projects...three card designs (one a fun fold) and a special gift project! See more details here!