It’s Thursday and you know that means it is time for a Create with Connie and Mary Thursday Challenge. Isn’t this a vibrant color combination? I need to remember to use it again!
IN THE MOMENT
I don’t know why, but once a new catalog like the Jan-Apr Mini Catalog comes out, I tend to forget (or not use!) the current sets in the Annual Catalog? But this is really one of my favorite sets for sending out thinking of you cards. It’s a keeper! But…do you spy some NEW items on here? There are a couple!
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Melon Mambo cardstock, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- The 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Coastal Cabana is embossed with the Basics (polka dot) 3D Embossing Folder and added to the front.
- A 1-3/4 x 3-3/4 piece of In Color 6×6 Designer Paper was added across the front towards the bottom.
- The Basic White was cut with the new Radiating Stitches Dies (available as an Online Exclusive!) and I LOVE the stitching detail on these! It was stamped with the In the Moment lady in Memento Black Ink towards the center.
- She was colored with SU1000, Dark Crumb Cake, Melon Mambo Combo, Starry Sky Combo and Coastal Cabana Combo Stampin’ Blends, then added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- You’re in My Thoughts from In the Moment stamp set was stamped with Memento Black Ink on 1/2 x 3 strip of Melon Mambo cardstock, then adhered on front.
- A trio of Polished Dots were added to the background.
I really love this set…need to use it more often! Go check out what the rest of the Challenge Team did with this challenge over on Create with Connie and Mary
Stamps: In the Moment
Ink: Memento Black
Blends: SU1000, Dark Crumb Cake, Melon Mambo Combo, Starry Sky Combo and Coastal Cabana Combo
Cardstock: Basic White, Melon Mambo, Coastal Cabana, Starry Sky In Color 6×6 DSP
Accessories: Radiating Stitches Dies, Basics 3D Embossing Folder (polka dots), Glossy Dots, Adhesives
Use HOST CODE: GWQPRERQ
Make someone their favorite beverage card or project by personalizing it using Stampin' Up!'s LATTE LOVE BUNDLE! This bundle is available now for demonstrators to preorder and to customers beginning March 1st as part of the new Online Exclusives offering! The hot chocolate and coffee art images are sure to bring a smile to their face. Plus, you can easily express your gratitude with the heartfelt sentiments. Combine the fun coffee mug, beans, spatters and coffee ring images with the French Press and Coffee Pot LATTE LOVE DIES in your choice of colors! We've added the coordinating A LATTE LOVE DESIGNER PAPER for even more fun iconic beverage-themed ideas! Our Collection includes SIX projects...FOUR cards and TWO gift certificate ideas! See more details here!
Stampin' Up!'s PLANTED PARADISE STAMP SET is lots of fun to mix and match and will take your love of plants to the next level! Combine the leaves, foliage and pots for an organic vibe to your projects that just might improve your mood and reduce your stress...and relax the recipient, too! This PLANTED PARADISE CARD COLLECTION is also a little different! We have gone all out on the INSIDE of each card to coordinate with the outside! (Tip: Since the finished inside COULD be used as an outside card idea, we are actually giving you 12 card design ideas...what a bargain!) We've added the PERENNIAL POSTAGE STAMP SET AND DIES to give you a variety of greetings and basic background shapes for these inside/outside cards! The POETIC EXPRESSIONS DESIGNER PAPER we used provides a soothing, muted look, too! See more details here!
Lift up a special someone's spirits using Stampin' Up!'s HOT AIR BALLOON BUNDLE by combining hot air balloon designs in various colors and the greetings to show birthday wishes, encouragement and support! Personalize your stamped papercraft balloons with HOT AIR BALLOON DIES that feature quilted elements, balloon baskets, hearts, banner, pennants and more! Our HOT AIR BALLOON COLLECTION also features the LIGHTER THAN AIR DESIGNER PAPER with soft vibrant colors. There are step-by-step tutorial instructions for THREE cards (one a special fold) and a useful gift packaging holder, too! See more details HERE!