It’s Thursday and you know that means it is time for a Create with Connie and Mary Thursday Challenge. Another great sketch this week to inspire you!
I decided to flip the sketch this week! The images I wanted to use just seemed to work out better that way.
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Fresh Freesia cardstock, scored at 5-1/2 and folded.
- A 3 x 4 piece of Fancy Flora Designer Paper was added across the front towards the left side.
- The Basic White piece was cut with the Radiating Stitches Dies, then stamped with the leaves in Evening Evergreen Ink for the outline and insides with Soft Succulent Ink. It was adhered to the front.
- A 1/4 x 5 strip of Orchid Oasis cardstock was added down the left side.
- The flowers were stamped with Orchid Oasis Ink for the outline and insides with Fresh Freesia Ink on scrap Basic White cardstock. They were punched with the Petal Park Punch and added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Some In Color Matte Dots were added to the centers of the flowers.
- The greeting from Irresistible Blooms was stamped with Orchid Oasis Ink on scrap Basic White cardstock, then hand-cut around the letters and added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I love this DSP and how soft this card looks! Very feminine! Go check out what the rest of the Challenge Team did with this challenge over on Create with Connie and Mary
Stamps: Petal Park, Irresistible Blooms (greeting)
Ink: Fresh Freesia, Orchid Oasis, Soft Succulent, Evening Elegance
Cardstock: Basic White, Fresh Freesia, Orchid Oasis
Accessories: Petal Park Punch, Radiating Stitches Dies, In Color Matte Dots, Adhesives
Use HOST CODE: GWQPRERQ
Welcome Easter and Spring with Stampin' Up!'s EXCELLENT EGGS BUNDLE featuring a sweet bunny and different sized Easter eggs all ready for you to decorate! You won't get messy with this variety of EXCELLENT EGGS DIES to cut and color your eggs! There are additional die pieces to provide curves, zig zags and scallop accents, along with spring-time sentiments! We've combined the EXCELLENT EGGS BUNDLE with the soft pastel colors in the LIGHTER THAN AIR 6x6 DESIGNER PAPER! Our new Collection includes SIX projects...FOUR cards and TWO small table favor ideas for any spring occasion! See more details HERE!
Make someone their favorite beverage card or project by personalizing it using Stampin' Up!'s LATTE LOVE BUNDLE! This bundle is available now for demonstrators to preorder and to customers beginning March 5th as part of the new Online Exclusives offering! The hot chocolate and coffee art images are sure to bring a smile to their face. Plus, you can easily express your gratitude with the heartfelt sentiments. Combine the fun coffee mug, beans, spatters and coffee ring images with the French Press and Coffee Pot LATTE LOVE DIES in your choice of colors! We've added the coordinating A LATTE LOVE DESIGNER PAPER for even more fun iconic beverage-themed ideas! Our Collection includes SIX projects...FOUR cards and TWO gift certificate ideas! See more details here!
Stampin' Up!'s PLANTED PARADISE STAMP SET is lots of fun to mix and match and will take your love of plants to the next level! Combine the leaves, foliage and pots for an organic vibe to your projects that just might improve your mood and reduce your stress...and relax the recipient, too! This PLANTED PARADISE CARD COLLECTION is also a little different! We have gone all out on the INSIDE of each card to coordinate with the outside! (Tip: Since the finished inside COULD be used as an outside card idea, we are actually giving you 12 card design ideas...what a bargain!) We've added the PERENNIAL POSTAGE STAMP SET AND DIES to give you a variety of greetings and basic background shapes for these inside/outside cards! The POETIC EXPRESSIONS DESIGNER PAPER we used provides a soothing, muted look, too! See more details here!