It’s Thursday and you know that means it is time for a Create with Connie and Mary Thursday Challenge. We have a fun color combination for you to try this week!
I think this is one of my favorite flower sets right now. And I love the eyelet border dies! I used the INSIDE of the border die that I had left over from another card I made. I thought it looked just as pretty as the border one!
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Calypso Coral cardstock, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- A 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Petal Pink was embossed with the Painted Texture Embossing Folder and added to the front.
- A 2 x 5-1/4 strip of Hello Irresistible Designer Paper was added across the middle of the front.
- The inside of the largest Darling Details scallop border die was cut from Basic White cardstock and added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The greeting from Darling Details was stamped with Calypso Coral Ink in the upper right corner.
- The large flower was stamped with Calypso Coral Ink on the Hello Irresistible Designer Paper and the leaves stamped with Lost Lagoon Ink on the Hello Irresistible DSP, too. They were cut with the Darling Details Dies and added to the front of the card with Stampin’ Dimensionals. (I cut apart the leaves and put one on one side and two on the other side.
- The cluster stem of flowers was cut with the Darling Details Die from Petal Pink cardstock, then the stem and leaves colored with the Light Lost Lagoon Stampin’ Blends. It was tucked under the flower and adhered.
- A trio of Ombre Matte Decorative Dots were added to the background.
GORGEOUS, isn’t it? I love how it turned out! Go check out what the rest of the Challenge Team did with this challenge over on Create with Connie and Mary
Stamps: Darling Details
Ink: Calypso Coral, Lost Lagoon
Blends: Light Lost Lagoon
Cardstock: Basic White, Calypso Coral, Petal Pink, Hello Irresistible Designer Paper
Accessories: Darling Details Dies, Painted Texture Embossing Folder, Ombre Matte Decorative Dots, Adhesives
Use HOST CODE: NMTQADBZ
We love Stampin' Up!'s new INKED & TILED STAMP SET AND PUNCH PACK BUNDLE! The stamp images have a botanical print appearance of pressed leaves and flowers! The INKED & TILED PUNCHES can be used with the all-occasion greetings, to punch out the coordinating DSP or for cool tiled backgrounds! You can go soft and neutral or bold and bright as you wish! We featured this INKED & TILED BUNDLE with the new coordinating INKED BOTANICALS 6x6 DESIGNER PAPER for a classically timeless design! There are step-by-step instructions for EIGHT card projects. See more details HERE!
We went bananas over Stampin' Up!'s new LITTLE MONKEY STAMP SET AND PUNCH and we know you will, too!! The LITTLE MONKEY BUNDLE has tropical elements to create a fun jungle scene! Mix and match the monkeys, punched pieces and cute greetings for adorable cards and projects. Have them hanging from trees or vines while snacking on their favorite bananas! We featured this LITTLE MONKEY BUNDLE with the new REGALS 6x6 DESIGNER PAPER for some whimsical fun! There are step-by-step instructions for FOUR projects...three card ideas (one a fun fold) and gift idea that is more fun than a barrel of monkeys! See more details HERE!
Calling all crafters! Stampin' Up! just introduced a new stamp bundle called CRAFTING WITH YOU that includes something for papercrafters, knitter/crocheters, sewists, painters, needleworkers... whichever hobby you enjoy! It also includes some inspiring greetings! The CRAFTING WITH YOU DIES have some bonus images (including a TRIMMER and SCISSORS! Oh my!), along with dies to cut out the fun stamped images. We featured this CRAFTING WITH YOU BUNDLE with the new BRIGHTS 6x6 DESIGNER PAPER for some colorful fun! There are step-by-step instructions for FOUR projects...three card ideas (one a fun fold) and fun desk accessory for you and your customers to enjoy and display! More details here!
Leave a Reply