It’s Thursday and you know that means it is time for a Create with Connie and Mary Thursday Challenge. We have a fun sketch challenge for you! I knew what I wanted to do immediately!
LET’S GO SHOPPING
I just got this Let’s Go Shopping bundle and thought the shape of the sketch would work perfectly for it! I love the sweet shop and the book shop images! Both are my favorite stores! lol!
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Gray Granite cardstock, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- Two Les Shoppes DSP prints were cut 1 x 5 and criss crossed on the front of the base card.
- A 3-1/2 x 3-3/4 piece of Pool Party cardstock was layered on a 3-1/2 x 3-3/4 piece of Calypso Coral cardstock and added to the front.
- The building, top of building, sign and sweet shelves were stamped with Memento Black Ink on Basic White. The lights were added in the top of the building with Memento Black Ink. All were colored with Gray Granite Combo, Calypso Coral Combo, Lemon Lolly Combo and Light Pool Party Stampin’ Blends.
- The shop window was cut out, the sweet shelves added behind it, then popped up on the front of the Pool Party layer with Stampin’ Dimensionals. The sign was added with Stampin’ Dimensionals, too.
- The awning was cut from Daffodil Delight cardstock and the details from Lemon Lolly cardstock, then added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The lamppost was cut from Basic Black cardstock and the “light” from Daffodil Delight cardstock and added to the front.
- The greeting was stamped with Memento Black Ink on 1/2 x 2-1/4 strip of Basic White and the end cut at an angle. It was added to the front.
So much fun to create this little shop! Go check out what the rest of the Challenge Team did with this challenge over on Create with Connie and Mary
Stamps: Let’s Go Shopping
Ink: Memento Black
Blends: Calypso Coral Combo, Gray Granite Combo, Lemon Lally Combo, Light Pool Party
Cardstock: Basic White, Basic Black, Pool Party, Calypso Coral, Lemon Lolly, Daffodil Delight, Gray Granite, Les Shoppes DSP
Accessories: Let’s Go Shopping Dies, Adhesives
Use HOST CODE: GWQPRERQ
Make someone their favorite beverage card or project by personalizing it using Stampin' Up!'s LATTE LOVE BUNDLE! This bundle is available now for demonstrators to preorder and to customers beginning March 1st as part of the new Online Exclusives offering! The hot chocolate and coffee art images are sure to bring a smile to their face. Plus, you can easily express your gratitude with the heartfelt sentiments. Combine the fun coffee mug, beans, spatters and coffee ring images with the French Press and Coffee Pot LATTE LOVE DIES in your choice of colors! We've added the coordinating A LATTE LOVE DESIGNER PAPER for even more fun iconic beverage-themed ideas! Our Collection includes SIX projects...FOUR cards and TWO gift certificate ideas! See more details here!
Stampin' Up!'s PLANTED PARADISE STAMP SET is lots of fun to mix and match and will take your love of plants to the next level! Combine the leaves, foliage and pots for an organic vibe to your projects that just might improve your mood and reduce your stress...and relax the recipient, too! This PLANTED PARADISE CARD COLLECTION is also a little different! We have gone all out on the INSIDE of each card to coordinate with the outside! (Tip: Since the finished inside COULD be used as an outside card idea, we are actually giving you 12 card design ideas...what a bargain!) We've added the PERENNIAL POSTAGE STAMP SET AND DIES to give you a variety of greetings and basic background shapes for these inside/outside cards! The POETIC EXPRESSIONS DESIGNER PAPER we used provides a soothing, muted look, too! See more details here!
Lift up a special someone's spirits using Stampin' Up!'s HOT AIR BALLOON BUNDLE by combining hot air balloon designs in various colors and the greetings to show birthday wishes, encouragement and support! Personalize your stamped papercraft balloons with HOT AIR BALLOON DIES that feature quilted elements, balloon baskets, hearts, banner, pennants and more! Our HOT AIR BALLOON COLLECTION also features the LIGHTER THAN AIR DESIGNER PAPER with soft vibrant colors. There are step-by-step tutorial instructions for THREE cards (one a special fold) and a useful gift packaging holder, too! See more details HERE!