We are just ending Week 3 over on Create with Connie and Mary Fall Collection 2013. We've been showing Fall Projects this week and are finishing it off with a color challenge! Everyone can play along!
I made this card several weeks ago for the Challenge. I liked it so well, I've used it as a M&T at my downline meeting and have used it in last month's Stamp Club! I really love how the Crushed Curry color POPS on here!
Here are the details:
- The base is 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 Chocolate Chip folded in half.
- The Soft Sky layer is 4 x 5 1/4.
- A 1 1/2 x 5 1/4 piece of Sweater Weather Designer paper is across the center.
- Cut the third from smallest Window Frame Framelit from Crumb Cake and use the piercing template around the edges.
- Cut the Crushed Curry mat 1/4" wider the the Window Frame and layer behind it.
- Cut the inside Very Vanilla cardstock 1/4" smaller than the Window Frame and stamp the background image with Soft Sky ink. Sponge around the edges with Soft Sky Ink.
- Stamp the wheat over top of the background with Chocolate Chip ink. Carefully use the AquaPainter and Chocolate Chip and Crushed Curry markers to watercolor. Do not use too much water or the ink will bleed. Pop up with Stampin' Dimensionals.
- Stamp Truly Grateful with Chocolate Chip on Very Vanilla and cut a flag end.
- Add a Rhinestone Jewel in the center of the bow on the wheat for a little bling!
Make sure to check out what the rest of the Design Team did this week with the color challenge over on Create with Connie and Mary! It's not too late to join!
We are in the end of Week 3 over on Create with Connie and Mary Fall Collection 2013 subscription featuring the HOLIDAY and MAIN Stampin' Up! catalogs!!!! Only $24.95 US, that's just $1 a project with full step-by-step PHOTO tutorials!
So…what's the FALL COLLECTION all about? 4 weeks of daily projects EACH with a full downloadable tutorial that aren't shown ANYWHERE else! Card sets and projects that can be completed in about 2 hours…perfect for classes and camps! Check out our FREE Preview Projects – August 18 – 24 to see what we're all about! Fall Collection runs August 25 through September 21…so you have plenty of time to plan classes or make the projects for yourself! You don't want to miss it!