Since I was still finishing these at the last minute Easter morning, I didn’t get these posted before today! I found some boxes of Brach’s Jelly Beans (shaped like the boxes of Valentine Conversation Hearts) and made up these little favors for my Easter Table (thanks to Melissa Davies for the inspiration from her Valentine ones). I also made some for my Stamp Club members!
The girls got the Calypso Coral ones and the boys got the Coastal Cabana ones!
(Of course, I would pick a couple that had crooked greetings on them to photograph…I was in a hurry! lol!) Here are the details:
- The box was wrapped with some Sale-A-Bration Best Year Ever DSP.
- I cut Whisper White with the Circle Framelit and stamped the bunny from Cheerful Critters with Tuxedo Black Ink on it. I colored with my Blendabilities Markers, then stamped the greeting from And Many More stamp set on it.
- I layered the Circle Framelit on the 2 1/2″ Circle Punch of Coastal Cabana cardstock.
- For the boys, I added a Silver Glimmer Paper Itty Bitty Punch star and the girls have the little Itty Bitty Accents Punch flower with Pearl in the center.
- I placed the circles on the DSP wrapped boxes with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
FUN!!! Wish I would have taken a photo of the table…they looked so cute with the paper plates I used!
Here are a couple photos of the grandkids from Easter yesterday. Carter (almost 22 months) is on his new toy. (Notice the Cheerful Critters tag with Quinn’s name in the background?)
And Quinn (almost 6 months) is just learning to sit up by herself.
Great day with family!