This is the first time I've showed a card made with Stampin' Up!'s Color Me Christmas! The little reindeer is my FAVORITE in this set! I used an older sketch from a Create with Connie and Mary and came up with this card design.
OK…here are the details!
- I cut the 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 Cherry Cobbler and folded in half for the base card.
- I added a layer of Crumb Cake cut 4 x 5 1/4.
- I added three 1/4 x 4" strips of Chocolate Chip along the left side.
- Next I cut a 3 1/2 x 1 3/4" strip of Season of Style Designer Paper (love that Chevron in this package!) and placed towards the bottom.
- For the reindeer from Color Me Christmas, I stamped him with Black Stazon on Whisper White, then water colored him with the AquaPainter and Cherry Cobbler, Old Olive, Chocolate Chip and Crumb Cake markers.
- I cut him with the second from smallest Oval in the Oval Framelits. I layered it on the Cherry Cobbler third from smallest size Oval…piercing around with the Oval Mat and piercing tool. It is popped up on the front with Stampin' Dimensionals.
- Finally, I stamped Holly Jolly from A Banner Christmas with Cherry Cobbler on Whisper White, cut it out and centered it along the stripes on the left side!
Isn't he fun? LOVE him!
Color Me Christmas is one of the sets we are featuring over on Create with Connie and Mary Winter Collection 2013 and it's not too late to join! We're just getting started with Week 2 and have LOTS more to show you! Check out the details and sign up at Create with Connie and Mary!
AND…Today's Weekly Deal, good thru next Monday! Email me or place your online order today!