You’ve probably just come from the awesome Debbie Henderson…she is one of my favorite designers! Just click on the link below to take you around the entire blog hop for some GREAT inspiration!
The lacy sunflower die in the Celebrate Sunflowers Bundle just MAKES this set! I love that you can stamp a layer underneath it, like I did here, or you can do two die cuts!
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 new In Color Bumble Bee cardstock, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- The 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Crumb Cake cardstock was stamped randomly with the small sunflower image with Crumb Cake Ink all around the background.
- A 2 x 5-1/4 piece of In Good Taste DSP was added to a 2-1/4 x 5-1/4 piece of Early Espresso cardstock and added to the front.
- The sunflower was stamped with Terracotta Tile Ink on Bumble Bee cardstock, then cut with the outline Sunflower Die.
- The detailed Sunflower was cut with the Die from Daffodil Delight cardstock.
- A 1-1/2 Circle was punch from Early Espresso cardstock and sandwiched between the outline layer and the detail Sunflower layer with Monoadhesive Glue. The sunflower was added to the card with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The center of the Sunflower was cut with the Die from Early Espresso cardstock and added to the center with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Two leaves were stamped with Mossy Meadow Ink on Garden Green and cut with the Sunflower Die. They were tucked under the right side of the Sunflower with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The greeting from Celebrate Sunflowers was stamped with Terracotta Tile Ink on Whisper White, then trimmed and tucked under the center on the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- A Bumble Bee In Color Enamel Dot was added to the center for a little bling!
I’m going to get a LOT of use out of this bundle! I love how this turned out! OK…next up on the Control Freaks Blog Hop is Bree Renwick! I know you’ll enjoy her projects, too!