Welcome to the monthly Tour de Freaks, brought to you by the Control Freak Swappers! The theme this month is “Magnificent Mini Catalog”! You’ve probably just come from Melissa Davies! Just click on the link below to take you around the entire blog hop for some GREAT inspiration!
CARD Stampin’ Details:
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Cherry Cobbler c/s, scored at 5-1/2 and folded to form the base card.
- A 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Evening Evergreen is added on top (I love this color for Christmas!)
- The large frame image was cut from Be Dazzling Paper (FREE SAB selection!) with the Merriest Frames Dies, then embossed with the Merriest Frames Hybrid embossing folder. It was added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The greeting was was stamped with Cherry Cobbler Ink on the Basic White frame from Merriest Frames Dies towards the top. It was adhered to the Be Dazzling frame with Tombow Monoadhesive Glue.
- The holly leaves were stamped with Soft Succulent Ink and the berries with Cherry Cobbler Ink, the greenery with Evening Evergreen Ink. They were all cut with the Merriest Frames Dies and added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- A trio of red Holiday Rhinestones were added to the background.
I love all the sparkle on this card!
MERRIEST MOMENTS 3×3 ACETATE BOX
BOX Stampin’ Details:
- The 3×3 Acetate Box was folded and formed into the box.
- A 3 x 3 piece of Evening Evergreen was stamped with speckles image and Evergreen Evening Ink in both corners and adhered to the top of the box.
- The greeting from Merriest Moments was stamped with Evening Evergreen Ink on the Basic White frame from Merriest Frames Dies. It was added to the front (off center) with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The poinsettia petals were stamped with Cherry Cobbler Ink and greenery with Evening Evergreen Ink on Basic White cardstock, then cut with the Merriest Frames Dies.
- The other greenery was cut with the Dies from Be Dazzling Paper.
- All were added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- A trio of gold Holiday Rhinestones were added to the center of the Poinsettia.
These are just SO gorgeous with that sparkling Be Dazzling Paper…make sure to grab some while you can…it is only available while supplies last as a FREE SAB selection with $50 purchase! OK…next up on this short Control Freaks Blog Hop is the fabulous Melissa Stout! I know you’ll enjoy her projects, too! She does BEAUTIFUL work!