You’ve probably just come from the awesome Wendy Weixler…she does gorgeous work! Just click on the link below to take you around the entire blog hop for some GREAT inspiration!
Both my boys have become Bourbon connoisseurs, so this stamp set was on my radar from the very beginning when I saw the new catalog! In fact, I’ve been known to enjoy some Chocolate Bourbon myself! I created this card and matching tag on the cello bag that holds a small bottle of Buffalo Trace Bourbon.
Here’s the card:
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Night of Navy cardstock, scored at 5-1/2 and folded.
- On top is a 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Cinnamon Cider cardstock.
- A 2-1/2 x 4-3/4 piece of World of Good Designer Paper in the Navy check pattern is added to the right side.
- A 2-1/4 x 3-1/2 piece of Whisper White cardstock is added to the left side.
- You’re Top Shelf is stamped with Memento Black Ink on a 1/2 x 3-1/2 strip of Cinnamon Cider cardstock, then a 1/2 x 3-3/4 strip of Brass Cardstock added under it, then added to the front.
- The Whiskey decanter and glass were stamped with Memento Black Ink, then colored with Dark Mango Melody, Light & Dark Cinnamon Cider Blends. Around the glass was colored with Light Soft Sea Foam Blends. They were hand-cut and added with Stampin’ Dimensionals to the front.
- A Champagne Rhinestone was added to next to the greeting.
- Some Wink of Stella was added to the decanter and glass to make them reflective.
For the tag:
- The tag is a 2-1/2 x 4-1/4 piece of Cinnamon Cider cardstock. The top corners were rounded and the circle punched with the Detailed Trio Punch.
- A 2 x 3 piece of World of Good DSP was added towards the right side.
- The Whiskey decanter was stamped with Memento Black Ink on Whisper White cardstock, the colored with Dark Mango Melody, Light & Dark Cinnamon Cider Blends. Around the glass was colored with Light Soft Sea Foam Blends. It was hand-cut and added with Stampin’ Dimensionals to the front. It was hand-cut and added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The greeting was stamped with Cinnamon Cider Ink on 1/2 x 2-1/2 strip of Whisper White, then added across the front.
- Two Champagne Rhinestones were added to the bottom and Wink of Stella to the decanter.
- The Bufffalo Trace Bourbon bottle was added to the Printed Gusseted Bag and tied with Bumblebee Ribbon.
LOVE this stamp set! OK…next up on the Control Freaks Blog Hop is Bree Renwick! I know you’ll enjoy her projects, too!