HAPPY FALL – FALLING FOR LEAVES
I love watching the trees change color in our neighborhood! The view out our windows at the trees is stunning! Reds, golds, yellows, purples, greens…just a mix of beautiful shades. So, for my projects I went with some bright colors and pumpkins! It certainly says “fall” to me!
First up is the card.
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Thick Whisper White cardstock, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- On top is a 3-1/2 x 4-1/4 piece of Toil & Trouble Designer Paper added towards the left side.
- A 1 x 4 piece of Pumpkin Pie cardstock was added across the center.
- The large label from Stitched Labels Framelits is cut from Gorgeous Grape cardstock and added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The Stitched Oval was cut from Whisper White and added on top of the label.
- The pumpkin stack was cut from Toil & Trouble and added on top with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The Natural Twine was tied in a bow and added with a Mini Glue dot.
- Thankful from Falling for Leaves stamp set was stamped with Memento Black Ink on Crushed Curry cardstock and cut with another label from the Stitched Labels Framelits, then tucked under the stacked pumpkins.
- Two of the leaves from Falling for Leaves were stamped with Cajun Craze Ink on Crushed Curry cardstock, then cut with the Framelits and tucked around the label.
- Some Wink of Stella was added to the pumpkins and the leaves for a little sparkle!
Next up is a candy holder made with 1/2 Acetate Box and filled with Hershey Nuggets.
- The Acetate Box was cut in half.
- A 1 x 11 piece of Pumpkin Pie was wrapped around and secured in front for the belly band.
- The decorations were the same as above with the labels and cut out pumpkins and leaves.
- The backing for the box is 4-1/2 x 4-1/2 Gorgeous Grape cardstock, embossed with the Subtles Embossing Folder. It is scored at 2-7/8 and 3-1/2, then the back fits down in the box and the flap is over the front and tucked behind the label to secure closed.
- The Nuggets were wrapped with 1 x 3 pieces of Toil and Trouble DSP.
Nice and bright and colorful, isn’t it? Hope you liked my Happy Fall projects! OK…next up on the Control Freaks Blog Hop is another stamping friend, Melissa Davies! I love her work, so I know you’ll enjoy her projects, too!