You’ve probably just come from the awesome Julie Davison, she always has awesome projects! Just click on the link below to take you around the entire blog hop for some GREAT inspiration!
Funny how your mind goes in a completely different direction once you have the elements laying out in front of you! This card ended up with a diagonal stripe instead of vertical!
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Gray Granite cardstock, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- The bat Monster Bash Designer Paper was cut 4 x 5-1/4 and added to the base.
- The 1 x 7 strip of Pumpkin Pie cardstock was laid diagonaly across the front, then trimmed off on each end.
- The greeting from Everything Festive was inked with Pumpkin Pie and Basic Black Stampin’ Write Markers, then stamped on Whisper White cardstock. It was cut with the largest Stitched Shape Oval.
- The Oval was layered onto the next sized Scalloped Layering Oval cut from Basic Black cardstock. It is added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- A small Rhinestone Jewel was colored with the Dark Cajun Craze Stampin’ Blends and added to the spider web.
- Two Monster Bash Enamel Shapes were added to the Pumpkin Pie strip.
Isn’t that fun how it turned out? Next up is a little sweet treat package!
This is a quick and easy treat package that holds a couple chocolate disks!
- The spider web Monster Bash DSP was cut to 4-1/2 x 6,
- With the 4-1/2 on top, score at 3/4 and 3.
- With the 6 on top, score at 2, 2-3/4, 4-3/4 and 5-1/2
- Cut flaps as shown below and adhere on tab and bottom flaps to form the box with fold-over piece on top.
- Fill box with candy and close with a Mini Glue Dot.
- Wrap 8″ Black Glittered Ribbon around the candy package and tie closed with Night of Navy Baker’s twine, tied in a bow.
- Cut the Ornate Frame Die background from Basic Black cardstock.
- Stamp the greeting with Memento Black Ink on Pumpkin Pie cardstock, cut with Ornate Frame Die. Layer on top of Basic Black Ornate Frame.
- Color two small Rhinestones with Dark Cajun Craze Stampin’ Blends, add to each side of the Basic Black Ornate Frame. Add label to package on top of ribbon (so ribbon can easily side of to get inside).
- Cut one of the jars from the Monster Bash DSP and add to the front of the box.
I love how these turned out! And they were super simple to make, but would make a great gift for Halloween treats! OK…next up on the Control Freaks Blog Hop is Melissa Stout! I know you’ll enjoy her projects, too!