My 3-1/2 year old grandson can be a handful sometimes…so I thought I’d send a card to remind him that Santa is watching…along with his helpers! Rudolph was Santa’s assistant this week! PLUS…I was able to use up all the pieces of this card that I had laying on my desk! Woohoo!
Here are the details:
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Cherry Cobbler cardstock, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- A 1-1/2 x 4 piece of Warmth & Cheer Designer Paper was added to the bottom of a 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Whisper White cardstock.
- A 1/4 x 4 strip of Dazzling Diamonds Glimmer Paper was added across the seam.
- The Stitched Shape Circle Framelit was cut from Crumb Cake cardstock and added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Rudolph was stamped with Memento Black Ink and watercolored with Crumb Cake and Chocolate Chip Markers. His nose was stamped again with Real Red Ink and hand cut.
- The Santa hat was punched from Real Red and the brim/pompom from Dazzling Diamonds Glimmer Paper.
- Rudolph was added to the Circle, then to the front of the card.
- Ho Ho Ho from Greetings from Santa was stamped with Cherry Cobbler Ink in the upper left corner.
- Inside the greeting was Naughty or Nice (?)…lol!
Hope he likes it! It’s not too late to order the supplies…click on the photos to take you to my website to order! FYI – Stitched Shapes Framelits will be available to order in mid-January.