Well, I’m SO busy getting ready to move, but I did take a few hours yesterday to work on some challenge and posts for my blog! I didn’t want you to think I’d completely disappeared! I also had this card in my head and wanted to showcase it because it uses a new set, Crafting Forever, with a retiring set…Gorgeous Grunge! I knew immediately that I wanted to use the ink splatter with the quill pen!
Do you spot some other new items? How about the new In Color – Berry Burst! And, new Pick a Pattern Designer Paper…love the black and white pattern! Here are the details:
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Berry Burst cardstock, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- A 1/2 x 5-1/4 strip of Pick A Pattern DSP was added to the right side of a 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Whisper White cardstock, then a 1/8″ strip of Berry Burst cardstock to hide the seam.
- The Ink Splatter from Gorgeous Grunge stamp set was stamped with Berry Burst Ink.
- The pen from Crafting Forever was stamped with Memento Black Ink on scrap Whisper White cardstock, then colored with Smoky Slate and Berry Burst Markers. It was cut out by hand and added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The greeting from Crafting Forever was stamped with Memento Black Ink.
- A few Rhinestone Jewels finish off with a little bling!
Our Create with Connie and Mary June Mini Session that is COMING SOON! We have a special PREORDER BONUS project if you sign up for both June and July at the same time!
Our mini sessions include the instructions for 14 projects with full step-by-step tutorials:
- Each mini session includes TWELVE unique cards featuring three stamp sets, and
- Each mini session includes TWO 3D items perfect projects for your club, classes, stamp camps or gifts
- All 14 project tutorials are available once the mini session opens so you immediately have all project tutorials right there at your fingertips
- All designs and tutorials are EXCLUSIVELY for subscribers and will not be posted anywhere else online.
- Only $8.95 US per month!