Welcome to Create with Connie and Mary’s second Creatively Simple Challenge! Each month Mary and I will pick a theme…this month it is “Thinking of You” and we each create a simple card every week using that theme!
I absolutely ADORE the little bat in Stampin’ Up!’s Cute Halloween Designer Paper. I decided to use him on a NON-Halloween card just because he is so cute! I think he’d be sweet to send out any time of year…but especially around Halloween to let them know you are thinking of them.
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Flirty Flamingo cardstock, scored at 5-1/2 and folded.
- The 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Basic White was added on top.
- A 2 x 3 piece of Cute Halloween polka dot Designer Paper was cut with a banner end, then added to the front.
- A 3/4 x 4 piece of Highland Heather cardstock was added across the top.
- A 1-7/8 Layering Circle cut from Flirty Flamingo cardstock was added with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The bat was cut from the Cute Halloween DSP and added with Stampin’ Dimensionals to the circle.
- Thinking of You from Quiet Meadow Stamp Set was stamped with Highland Heather Ink above the banner.
- A trio of In Color Jewels were added to the front for a little bling!
Don’t have circle dies? Make this even easier by cutting a 1-3/4 square instead of a circle! Make sure to check out what Mary did this week for her “Thinking of You” Creatively Simple card over on Create with Connie and Mary! Stay tune next week for another Creatively Simple card!
Use HOST CODE: YCV2ZW6S
Stampin' Up! is introducing a special early release product suite from the Jan-June 2022 Mini Catalog called EDEN'S GARDEN! This Eden's Garden Suite is filled with sweet greetings, flourishing foliage images and blooming with garden frames and borders, plus a touch of metallic gold! We've used this upcoming Eden's Garden Stamp Set, Eden Dies and Ever Eden Designer Paper for our next Collection featuring FOUR card tutorials and TWO small favor packaging tutorials! See more details HERE!
Stampin' Up!'s FROSTED GINGERBREAD BUNDLE is just the sweetest! The larger images can be used to make yummy iced gingerbread paper cookies or elegant ornaments and snowflakes! Use the dies to cut out images directly from the Designer Paper, too! We've used the FROSTED GINGERBREAD STAMP SET and GINGERBREAD DIES, along with the GINGERBREAD AND PEPPERMINTS DESIGNER PAPER for our next Collection featuring THREE card tutorials (one a special fold) and a great gift idea for the holidays! See more details here!