Welcome to Create with Connie and Mary’s Creatively Simple Challenge! Each month Mary and I will pick a theme…this month it is “Thankful” and we each create a simple card every week using that theme! It’s SO appropriate for this time of year!
Strong of Heart is one of those “hidden” stamp sets in the Mini Catalog! It is also the Make a Difference stamp set where $3 for each stamp set sold is donated to support heart health! I always like to support the Make a Difference causes! This stamp set has clean lines and is easy to use to make cards! I’ve also paired it with Banner Year…the greetings in that set get a LOT of use from me!
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Thick Basic White cardstock, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- On top is a 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Crushed Curry cardstock.
- A 1-3/4 x 5-1/4 piece of Pattern Party Designer Paper (Host only) was added to the bottom.
- A Stitched Rectangle was cut from Basic White cardstock and stamped with the floral heart in Strong of Heart with Memento Black Ink. It was colored with Daffodil Delight and Old Olive Stampin’ Blends. The rectangle was added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The greeting from Banner Year was stamped with Memento Black Ink on a 1/2 x 2-1/4 piece of Crushed Curry cardstock, the end cut at an angle and added with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- A trio of Matte Decorated Dots were added to the background.
I really like how this turned out…very clean & simple to make! Make sure to check out what Mary did this week for her “Thankful” Creatively Simple card over on Create with Connie and Mary! Stay tune next week for another Creatively Simple card!
Use HOST CODE: 3XNDPW6M
Our popular TECHNIQUES Collection is back with SIX new techniques for cards! We are featuring the upcoming BLESSINGS OF HOME STAMP SET and FLOWERS OF HOME DIES (available for demos to preorder now and customers on January 3) along with the techniques. These flower images are so pretty to color or leave monochromatic for a vintage look! We've also paired the Bundle with the HEART & HOME DESIGNER PAPER on our SIX technique card tutorials. See more details here!
Don't you LOVE a great tree set? We do! In this bundle, use the trees singly or build an entire forest! They aren't just for Christmas cards, this bundle can be used year-around to build a woodsy scene. For our Collection, we've paired Stampin' Up!'s WHIMSICAL TREES STAMP SET and CHRISTMAS TREE DIES with the WHIMSY & WONDER DESIGNER PAPER to create three cards (one a special fold card) and a fabulous 3D project you can't wait to use...just in time for the holidays! See more details HERE!