Welcome to Create with Connie and Mary’s Creatively Simple Challenge! Each month Mary and I will pick a theme…this month it is “Get Well” and we each create a simple card every week using that theme!
The new Hello Ladybug Bundle is just too cute not to use. I didn’t use the punch this time, but you could easily swap out the ladybugs and use it!
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Real Red cardstock, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- The 3-1/2 x 4-3/4 piece of Basic White cardstock was stamped with the greeting from Positive Thoughts in Real Red Ink along the bottom.
- It was layered on a 3-5/8 x 4-7/8 piece of Basic Black cardstock, then added to the front.
- Three flowers from Hello Ladybug were stamped with Mango Melody Ink on Basic White and hand-cut, then added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The ladybug was stamped with Memento Black Ink and colored with Real Red Stampin’ Blends (or use Real Red and stamp the inside body). It was hand-cut and added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Three red Holiday Rhinestones were added to the center of the flowers.
SUPER simple to make…who wouldn’t like to get a get-well card like this? Make sure to check out what Mary did this week for her “Get Well” Creatively Simple card over on Create with Connie and Mary! Stay tune next week for another Creatively Simple card!
We are calling for SPRING in our next Collection from the January-June Mini Catalog using the DAFFODIL DAYDREAM STAMP SET and DAFFODIL DIES! These spring flower images are perfect for coloring or use the dies to build flowers in a variety of colors! We've combined this Daffodil Daydream Bundle with the FREE Sale-A-Bration Daffodil Afternoon Designer Paper for a coordinated look. Our DAFFODIL DAYDREAM COLLECTION has THREE step-by-step card tutorials (one a special fold!) and a useful 3D project, perfect for your desk! See more details here!
Our next Collection in the January-June Mini Catalog is the darling SWEET CONVERSATIONS STAMP SET and SWEET HEARTS DIES! These cute heart graphics can be used for more than Valentine's Day, think birthdays, anniversaries, weddings...or anytime you want to share a little heart love! We've combined this Sweet Conversations Bundle with the Sweet Talk Designer Paper which also has stripes and non-Valentine prints! Our SWEET CONVERSATIONS COLLECTION has THREE step-by-step card tutorials (one a special fold!) and a cute 3D project to fill with treats! See more details here!