Welcome to Create with Connie and Mary’s Creatively Simple Challenge! Each month Mary and I will pick a theme…this month it is “Sparkle”. It’s the PERFECT theme for this month, don’t you think? We’ll create a simple card every Tuesday in December using that theme!
I went looking thru my designer paper and ran across this beautiful plaid Blushing Bride print! I thought it would be perfect with some white glimmer branches and pinecones! I also LOVE the Framed & Festive greetings set…make sure you get it before it goes away at the end of the month (or while supplies last!)
- Base is 4-1/4 x 11 Thick Basic White cardstock, scored at 5-1/2 and folded.
- A 3-3/4 x 5 piece of Awash in Beauty Designer Paper was added on top.
- The White Glimmer Paper was cut with the Christmas Pinecones Die (only a portion used) and added to the front with Tombow Monoadhesive Glue.
- The greeting from Framed & Festive Stamp Set was stamped with VersaMark on Basic White cardstock and embossed with Silver Embossing Powder, then punched with the Decorative Circle Punch. It was added at an angle on top with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The pinecone backgrounds were cut from Crumb Cake cardstock with the Christmas Pinecone Dies and the detail portion with the White Glimmer Paper. They were added next to the greeting with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Some silver Simply Elegant Trim was tied in a bow and added between the pinecones.
- A trio of white Seasonal Sequins were added in the background.
I absolutely LOVE how this turned out! Make sure to check out Mary’s Creatively Simple card over on Create with Connie and Mary!
Stamps: Framed & Festive
Cardstock: Thick Basic White, Basic White, Crumb Cake, Awash in Beauty DSP
Accessories: Christmas Pinecone Dies, Decorative Circle Punch, Simply Elegant Trim, Seasonal Sequins, Silver Embossing Powder, Adhesives
Use HOST CODE: V3VR2RY9
Check out these "jazzy" skeletons in the new BAG OF BONES BUNDLE! So many pieces to mix and max for personalized figures and scenes! Build a spooky scene with tombstones, bats, stars, and even a rickety picket fence using the BAG OF BONES DIES. This bundle is bone-a-fide fun with even a not-so-furry friend or two. Your Halloween crafts are sure to be eerie-sistible! We featured the BAG OF BONES BUNDLE with the THEM BONES DESIGNER PAPER for a spook-tacular collection! There are step-by-step instructions for TWO card designs and TWO treat holder projects! See more details here!
Fill your crate with delightful seasonal flowers and herbs to send good wishes to someone special with the RUSTIC CRATE BUNDLE! The fun RUSTIC CRATE DIES provide cute farmhouse crates, labels, hardware, and gardening gloves as accessories for your floral arrangements! Mix and match any of the sweet sentiments with any image for a personalized touch. We featured the RUSTIC CRATE BUNDLE with the ALL ABOUT AUTUMN DESIGNER PAPER! This tutorial has step-by-step instructions for four projects...three card designs (one a fun fold) and a special gift project! See more details here!
The single and multi-leaf images in the AUTUMN LEAVES BUNDLE give you a lot of different looks for your card making, scrapbooking, gift packaging or elegant tags! Use the stamp images alone or combine with the detailed leaf veins, awesome shaped labels, and stand-alone leaf dies! Celebrate the fall season by sharing your creations using the thankful greetings to express joy and gratitude. We featured the AUTUMN LEAVES BUNDLE with the ALL ABOUT AUTUMN DESIGNER PAPER for a colorful outdoorsy look! There are step-by-step instructions for SIX projects...four card designs and two sweet favor projects! See more details HERE!