Welcome to Create with Connie and Mary’s Creatively Simple Challenge! Each month Mary and I will pick a theme. This month the theme is Goodbye! We will design our cards using this theme of retiring products!
JAR OF FLOWERS
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 So Saffron cardstock, scored at 5-1/2 and folded.
- A 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Real Red cardstock was cut with the Split Card Textures Die and added to the front.
- A 3/4 x 4 piece of Country Gingham DSP was added across the front.
- The jar, stems and tulip bouquet from Jar of Flowers were stamped on Basic White cardstock with Memento Black Ink. They were colored with Light Flirty Flamingo, Dark Real Red, Light So Saffron, Dark Daffodil Delight, Old Olive Combo, Fresh Freesia Combo, Light Pool Party and Dark Bermuda Bay Stampin’ Blends. They were hand-cut.
- The White Crinkle Ribbon was wrapped around the jar and tied in a bow. The jar was added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The greeting from Inspired Thoughts, another retiring stamp set, was omit stamped with Real Red Ink onto Basic White cardstock, then cut with the Stylish Shapes Die.
- A trio of Pastel Adhesive Backed Sequins were added to the background.
- A touch of Wink of Stella was added to the tulips so they stand out a little more!
Another quick card, even with the coloring! Make sure to check out Mary’s Creatively Simple card over on Create with Connie and Mary!
Stamps: Jar of Flowers, Inspired Thoughts
Inks: Memento Black, Real Red
Blends: Pool Party, Bermuda Bay, Daffodil Delight, So Saffron, Real Red, Flirty Flamingo, Old Olive, Fresh Freesia
Cardstock: Basic White, So Saffron, Real Red, Country Gingham DSP
Accessories: Split Card Textures Dies, Stylish Shapes Dies (label), Pastel Adhesive Backed Sequins, White Crinkled Ribbon, Adhesives
Use HOST CODE: V3VR2RY9
Build your own pumpkin patch with these fun images in the PICK OF THE PATCH BUNDLE! Mix and match the different sized pumpkins, sentiments, leaves and branches, including a little face for jack-o-lanterns and a friendly crow! The unique PICK OF THE PATCH BUILDER PUNCH helps you quickly punch these images from cardstock or designer paper. We featured the PICK OF THE PATCH BUNDLE with the unexpected O HOLY NIGHT DESIGNER PAPER for some awesome night skies and jewel-tone effects! There are step-by-step instructions for THREE card designs (one a special fold) and a fall decor project! See more details here!
Check out these "jazzy" skeletons in the new BAG OF BONES BUNDLE! So many pieces to mix and max for personalized figures and scenes! Build a spooky scene with tombstones, bats, stars, and even a rickety picket fence using the BAG OF BONES DIES. This bundle is bone-a-fide fun with even a not-so-furry friend or two. Your Halloween crafts are sure to be eerie-sistible! We featured the BAG OF BONES BUNDLE with the THEM BONES DESIGNER PAPER for a spook-tacular collection! There are step-by-step instructions for TWO card designs and TWO treat holder projects! See more details here!
Fill your crate with delightful seasonal flowers and herbs to send good wishes to someone special with the RUSTIC CRATE BUNDLE! The fun RUSTIC CRATE DIES provide cute farmhouse crates, labels, hardware, and gardening gloves as accessories for your floral arrangements! Mix and match any of the sweet sentiments with any image for a personalized touch. We featured the RUSTIC CRATE BUNDLE with the ALL ABOUT AUTUMN DESIGNER PAPER! This tutorial has step-by-step instructions for four projects...three card designs (one a fun fold) and a special gift project! See more details here!