Woohoo! We're on Day 3 of the Create with Connie and Mary Preview Week. Have you been enjoying the FREE TUTORIALS we've provided for you? Today we have another one…there is a darling project by Julie Edmonds, one of our Design Team Members! Check it out over on Create with Connie and Mary!
Since her theme was "stitching"…I added a touch of "faux stitching" to MY card!
A very clean and simple card…quick to make up a BUNCH of them!
- The base card is 4 1/4 x 11 of Primrose Petals, folded in half.
- The next layer is 4 x 5 1/4 and I used the Needlepoint folder to run a line of "cross stitch" across the bottom portion. Under it is a 1/4" strip of More Amore Designer Paper.
- I stamped the scallop heart with Basic Black on Primrose Petals and cut it with the Hearts a Flutter framelit, and stamped the little hearts image with Pink Pirouette on Whisper White and cut with the small heart framelit.
- I added a trio of rhinestones in the larger one and a single rhinestone in the smaller heart.
- Finally, I added the Sending a Kiss greeting from Petite Pairs in Basic Black.
As I said..clean and simple…
Here's a sneak peek of Julie's project! Make sure to grab the FREE TUTORIAL project over on Create with Connie and Mary and find out where to get BLOG CANDY today! And…if you haven't…sign up for the Spring Edition 2013! We'll be starting soon and you don't want to miss out on the Early Bird Price…for only $29.95 US, you'll get over 30 step-by-step tutorials…less than $1 each!