Wow…what do you think of the FREE TUTORIALS we have been sharing over on Create with Connie and Mary? Are they giving you a taste of what you can expect from your subscription to the Spring Edition? We hope so…the design team members are hard at work designing their projects for the 5 weeks…using products from the Spring AND Sale-A-Bration brochures! Remember, Early Bird Pricing ends on Saturday…so don't wait to save $5 off the regular $34.95 subscription price! At $29.95 for over 30 tutorials…that is less than $1 each!
Robin has a fun card for you today using Secret Garden, so I thought I'd create one for you, too! Here is my version! I had to mount my set before I could use it for this card! I love that there are FRAMELITS to match it!
And isn't that Designer Paper wonderful??? My first time using it, too…but this is my favorite pattern in the package! Here are the details:
- The base card is 4 1/4 x 11 of So Saffron, folded in half.
- I layered on a 4 x 5 1/4 piece of the Tea for Two Designer Paper.
- I stamped the leaves in Lucky Limeade and the flowers in Calypso Coral on Very Vanilla and cut them with the Secret Garden Framelits.
- There is a 2 3/8 Scallop Circle of So Saffron and I pierced each of the scallops with the Piercing Tool, then tucked a scrap of Crochet Trim under the edge.
- The flowers were placed with Stampin' Dimensionals and the leaves with Mini Glue Dots. Finally, I added one of the Flower Trim roses, sponged with So Saffron. I placed two of the large pearls inside the flower centers.
- To My Friend from Friendly Phrases was stamped with Early Espresso ink on the scallop circle.
Make sure to check out Create with Connie and Mary and see where you can enter the drawing for BLOG CANDY today!!!