I used the new Eastern Palace Suite again on my card today, I had already cut out the flower medallion when making the last card I did and didn’t use it…so turned it into it’s own card. I LOVE the curvy verses in this set!
LOVING that new Lemon Lime Twist color!!! SO happy! Here are the details:
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Tranquil Tide cardstock (NEW In Color!), scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- On the 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Whisper White, the 2-1/4 x 5-1/4 strip of Eastern Palace Designer Paper was added towards the top.
- The largest Stitched Shape circle was cut from Whisper White cardstock.
- The flower medallion in Eastern Medallions Thinlits was cut from Tranquil Tide cardstock, sponging the edges with Tranquil Tide Ink, then adding it to the circle with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- A 1/2″ Circle was punched from some Whisper White cardstock colored with the Lemon Lime Twist Ink Pad. Then a Perfect White Circle for the middle. It was added to the center of the flower medallion.
- The little fleur image from Eastern Beauty Stamp Set was stamped around the medallion with Lemon Lime Twist Ink. The entire circle was added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Finally, the greeting from Eastern Beauty Stamp Set was stamped with Tranquil Tide Ink under the circle.
LOVE it!!! So nice to have something new to play with!
Don’t miss out! Our April 2017 Create with Connie and Mary Mini Session just opened yesterday! Here are some details.
Our mini sessions include the instructions for 14 projects with full step-by-step tutorials:
- Each mini session includes TWELVE unique cards featuring three stamp sets, and
- Each mini session includes TWO 3D items perfect projects for your club, classes, stamp camps or gifts
- All 14 project tutorials are available once the mini session opens so you immediately have all project tutorials right there at your fingertips
- All designs and tutorials are EXCLUSIVELY for subscribers and will not be posted anywhere else online.
And, if you subscribe to BOTH March AND April, you will receive a Spring 3D Bonus Project that is also perfect for a your spring classes! So head over to Create with Connie and Mary and subscribe!