Happy Tuesday! I recently participated in a SAB swap and this was my swap card! I wanted to use Epic Celebrations and the new Tailored Tag Punch and True Gentlemen Designer Paper! I really liked how this turned out!
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Tranquil Tide cardstock, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- On the 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Crumb Cake, a 1-1/2 x 5-1/4 strip of True Gentlemen Designer Paper was placed along the left edge.
- A 1/4 x 5-1/4 strip of Night of Navy cardstock was added over the DSP.
- The guitar from Epic Celebrations was stamped with Night of Navy Ink in the lower right corner.
- The greeting from Epic Celebrations was stamped with Night of Navy Ink on Whisper White cardstock, then punched with the Tailored Tag Punch and added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Another Tailored Tag was punched from Night of Navy cardstock and added to the front.
- Finally, a blue Glitter Dot was added to the Whisper White tag for a little bling.
Isn’t that fun? I love that new tag and the greetings that they have designed to go in it!
Our BRAND NEW Bubble Over Collection Class Kit to Go is NOW AVAILABLE! We have four different options for you to choose from…with step-by-step photo tutorials that are easy to follow! You’ll get 3 card ideas (one a special fold) and one 3D project…I think it is perfect for craft fairs! Check out the details HERE!