I received a swap card in a recent holiday swap and loved the layout. I changed it up a little by using the set, Evergreen (still available on the carryover list from Stampin' Up!) and different colors. I used this card as a M&T a couple times for a workshop and Club! The two-step stamping is easy and really looks wow!
The color combo is really wow, too…Smoky Slate, Bermuda Bay and Cherry Cobbler is really stunning together! And…that yummy Cherry Cobbler ribbon…just a little goes a LONG way! It's on SALE this week for the WEEKLY SPECIAL…don't forget to place your order here to get it! Here are the details on my card.
- The base is 4 1/4 x 11 Smoky Slate folded in half.
- I added a 4 x 5 1/4 layer of Bermuda Bay cardstock.
- The 3 3/4 x 5 layer of Smoky Slate is embossed with the Northern Flurry folder and placed on top.
- I stamped the background of Stampin' Up!'s Evergreen tree twice in Smoky Slate ink on Whisper White, then stamped the two-step loopy Evergreen image on top with Bermuda Bay ink. After I stamped, I cut it with the Oval Framelit.
- The Joyful Tidings greeting was stamped with Cherry Cobbler ink slightly over the evergreen image.
- I added Silver Glimmer punch stars to the tops with Stampin' Dimensionals (SEE MY 40% off ADHESIVE SALE!!!)
- Finally, I tied a knot with the 1 1/4 Cherry Cobbler Ribbon and added it to the front with Mini Glue Dots (also ON SALE during my 40% Adhesive sale!)
Isn't that a striking card? I loved it and so did my customers since several bought the products to make it for their Christmas card!
ONLY 3 DAYS LEFT!
STOCK UP ADHESIVE SALE!!!