OH WOW! We have a SPECIAL for you today! Create with Connie and Mary's Card "Create"tions for All Occasions has a BONUS FREE PROJECT SHEET for you! We are just getting started with this Edition and wanted to make sure you knew about it! Mary Brown made up the card set using Baby Boutique…in a very UN Baby way! One of her cards uses this sketch. So all the designers decided to make up a card using this sketch, too! AND…Mary has BLOG CANDY today for you! But you'll need to check over at Create with Connie and Mary to find out where to leave a comment to be entered into the drawing for a FREE subscription! AND…see the details below on how you can join us for Card "Create"tions for All Occasions!
I pulled out one of my favorite sets in the Main Catalog! OK…the proper name for this set is FRENCH FOLIAGE…not Fall Foliage as my title says (can't change it or it will mess up the links I've already used.) I usually use it only in the fall. But…I had the idea for it to represent SPRING and the regrowth of the leaves. Maybe one day soon we'll actually SEE leaves again in Ohio! lol!
Here are the details:
- The base is 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 Crumb Cake folded in half.
- I used the sprinkles image in French Foliage with Crumb Cake Ink on the background and sponged along the edges.
- I cut a 2" x 5" piece of Lucky Limeade Patterns striped DSP, and a 1 1/4 x 4" piece of polka dots, cut flag ends and sponged around the edges.
- I stamped Your Kindness from From the Heart stamp set in Always Artichoke Ink on Very Vanilla and cut with the Oval Framelits. I also stamped the leaves in the background with Certainly Celery (one of the colors that will retire!) and some more sprinkles with Crumb Cake Ink.
- I stamped the large leaf with Always Artichoke Ink on Lucky Limeade, then the two small leaves on Certainly Celery cardstock and cut them out.
- I stamped the medium leaf with Lucky Limeade on Certainly Celery and cut it out, too.
- Each of the leaves I sponged with Crumb Cake.
- I stamped the little circle image with Crumb Cake, then punched with the 3/4" Circle Punch.
- I sponge Crumb Cake on Early Espresso Bakers Twine, tied a double bow, and added it to the front on top of the leaves.
- Finally the circle was placed with a Stampin' Dimensional by the bow and over the two small leaves.
I really like all the different shades of green on here! Gives that set a different use than for fall!
OK remember…here's what you need to do:
- Check out below for details about Card "Create"tions
- Go to Create with Connie and Mary website to see Mary's FREE Project Sheet today using Baby Boutique, then sign up for this Edition!
- See where to go to leave a comment for BLOG CANDY…a FREE subscription!
We are JUST getting started over on Create with Connie and Mary for the NEW Card "Create"tions for All Occasions Edition using occasions, nature and celebration stamp sets from the Main and Spring Mini catalogs! We have TWO FREE Preview Projects over there for you to see what we are all about and to download the Project Sheets!
* Over 72 EXCLUSIVE card ideas with 18 stamp sets featured!
* Runs daily March 31 – April 20
* Printable supply lists, measurements and DIRECTIONS!
* 24/7 access up to a year
* Perfect for classes or personal cards!
* Designers Elizabeth Price, Melissa Davies, Debbie Henderson and Deb Currier are joining Mary Brown and Connie Babbert!
Get more details and join the fun over on Create with Connie and Mary!