When Convention rolls around, I start thinking about Convention Gifts and what to make for my roommate and some special friends and Create with Connie and Mary designers who attend! I saw a project done with wristlet key chains on Pinterest…but…it required sewing! While I can sew a little and have made valances and pillows, it isn't my favorite past-time…I'd rather be stamping! So…I hired a good friend and fellow demo, Mindy Gray, to make some of these up for me! I love how they turned out in Stampin' Up!'s pretty Summer Smooches fabric!
Of course…I did have to package them up pretty! I used the Floral Frames Framelits and made up some toppers.
- I used one of the larger flowers and Lucky Limeade, then scored it in half to make the "leaves" and the actual topper that fit over the cello bag.
- The large thin cello bags are pretzel bags.
- I cut flowers from Real Red cardstock (run thru the Big Shot with the Chevron Folder), Summer Smooches Designer Paper, and Tempting Turquoise cardstock
- I added a Vintage Faceted Designer Button in the center with a green Glimmer Brad to hold all the layers.
- I tucked in the For You greeting from Itty Bitty Banners, stamped with Basic Black on Whisper White.
I thought they turned out really cute! AND…I have a few of these left! SOOOOO…I'm giving away one to anyone that signs up with Stampin' Up! on my Inkspired Treasures team, along with a couple things I picked up at Convention!
With a $99 Starter Kit Special AND a darling FREE Howl-o-ween Printer’s Tray project kit starting August 1st…why wait? Email me for MORE DETAILS!
Hope you have a wonderful day!